1. IDENTIFICATION OF FAMOUS CARTOON AS WELL AS COMIC CHARACTERS GOOD LUCK !!!
2. This famous cartoon show was set in the Stone age town of Bedrock. Cars made out of stone, wood and animal skins and powered by the passengers’ feet is one such peculiar sight you would find on this show. Other commonly seen gadgets on the show are a baby woolly mammoth used as a vacuum cleaner, "automatic" windows powered by monkeys on the outside and a woodpecker whose beak is used to play a gramophone record . Name the cartoon show !
3. THE ANSWER IS …..
4. THE ANSWER IS …..
5. BIANCACASTAFIOREFROM THE ADVENTURESOF TINTIN SERIES!
6. THE ANSWER IS …..
7. A very popular phrase was used at the end of every Looney Tunes Cartoon show , sometimes just written in bold or sometimes said out aloud by the character Porky Pig(in pic). Which famous phrase are we talking about ?
8. THE ANSWER IS …..
9. THE ANSWER IS …..
10. I was created by Vic Bloom and Bob Montana in 1941. I am the only child of Mary and Fred Andrews. I am a loveable, accident prone , redheaded 17 year old studying in Riverdale High School . My main rival in school is Reggie Mantle. Jughead Jones has been my best friend since childhood . Who am I ?
11. THE ANSWER IS …..
12. THE ANSWER IS …..
13. This famous cartoon character is a magical entity who possesses the combined powers to control elements of nature and also to control the element of heart. He has to be summoned by 5 individuals who have magical rings with various powers. This hero always reminds the viewers at the end of the show, that “THE POWER IS YOURS”. Who ?
14. THE ANSWER IS …..
15. THE ANSWER IS …..
16. YOGI BEAR !!!
17. This is a very famous comic strip created and drawn by Hank Ketcham and launched on March 12, 1951 in the USA in 16 newspapers. The story is that of a five and a half year old freckle faced boy who is extremely naughty and always up to some mischief. He particularly troubles his middle aged neighbour, Mr. Wilson repeatedly. Who is this young comic star ?