*** SALLALLAAHU 'ALAA MUHAMMAD SALLALLAAHU 'ALAIHI WA SALLAM ***
Safwan ibne-'Assal Al-Muradi (RaziALLAHu 'Anhu) narrates: I went to Nabi (Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam), he was in the masjid, reclining on his red striped sheet. I said: O Rasulullah (Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam)! I have come to seek knowledge. He said: Welcome to the seeker of knowledge. Indeed, the angels cover the seeker of knowledge by their wings and they start gathering one upon another till they reach the sky, for the love of the knowledge which is being sought (Tabarani, Majma-uz-Zawaid)
As-salaamualaikum Warahmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh Everybody,
Inshaallaah I would be conducting Hadith Sessions from a book of collection of Sahih Hadith called ' Muntakhab Ahadith ' compiled by Maulana Mohammad Yusuf Kandhalvi (Rahmatullah ‘alaih) (His Biography - http://www.central-mosque.com/biographies/myusuf.htm ). Invite your friends too. Inshaallaah if any one starts implementing on the Hadiths which is being read in the class then inshaallaah that person will surely get the reward but inshaallaah the one who invited that person will also get the same reward. Please supplicate (pray) for all of the Muslims Hidayat, cause after all Hidayat is in the hands of ALLAH (Subhaanahuwa Ta'aala). It can happen sometimes that my internet may not be available so, sometimes I may be absent. There can be issues of Power or internet or my Health Issues so forgive me if I miss any day.
Etiquettes of Reading and Listening Ahadiths
Request: Be prepared with few things before listening to Quranic verses or Ahadiths ( translation or Arabic part ) –
1) Be in the state of Wazu (ablution)
2) If you are sitting on a chair then do not recline and sit straight with respect. But if you are sitting on floor then the best position would be sitting in the position of tashahhud (the last position in Salah(namaz) ) without Reclining.
3) Listen attentively and listen Quranic verses as if ALLAH (Subhaanawa Ta'aala) is addressing you. And listen Hadiths as if Our Prophet Mohammad (Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam) is addressing you.
4) Whenever the name of our prophet is recited ( that is ' Mohammad' (Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam) ), please recite a small Durood.
For Example: Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam or ALLAHumma Salli'alaamuhammadin. Cause reciting a durood ( either short or long ) when ever we hear or read or say the name of our prophet, then it becomes obligatory for us to recite atleast a small durood. Note: Reciting a durood on the words 'Prophet' or 'Nabi' or 'Rasuul' is not obligatory. Obligatory is reciting a durood on the name of our prophet 'Mohammad' Sallallaahualaihi Wasallam.
5) Do not chat or talk or do any kind of communication while Quranic verse or Hadiths ( Translation ) is being recited.