When I was creating my first page layout I had to stick to the 3x3 grid, and I decided that I needed to find 6
random paragraphs from the internet for my idea to work. I found images on Spain, and I decided to place them
at the top of the page and the bottom to space everything out. To get the images into the grids I had to use the
rectangle frame tool, and place an image in. I could then change the size of the box and the image to get it to look
how I wanted, then I made it fit one or two of the grids. I experimented with different pictures, and with different
text layouts. I believe that the finished layout works the best because it sticks to the grids, and it shows the text as
columns. I believe however that I could make it look better overall by writing a title and not getting one from the
internet, and I could use more images to draw the viewer in. I could also use pull quotes and drop capitals, because
I believe that this makes it look professional.
These are two examples of when I was allowed to experiment more with the layout. I believe that the first
example works best because it looks unique and different, because I was made the title much bigger then it should
and change the opacity so that the text can be read. The two images are almost the same size, which I believe is
different and experimental. If I was to do this task again, I would make sure that I chose images that work better.
For example I could get a better image of the title that I want, because I believe that this title didn’t work because
the colours were too bright and the first letter made it hard to fit the image into a grid. I believe that overall the
layouts that I did worked, because I was able to either keep to the grids, or make it experimental and interesting,
depending on what I was asked to do.