Task 4
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Task 4

on

  • 98 views

 

Statistics

Views

Total Views
98
Views on SlideShare
90
Embed Views
8

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0

1 Embed 8

http://factualwritingjess.blogspot.co.uk 8

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft PowerPoint

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

Task 4 Task 4 Presentation Transcript

  • TASK 4 Jess
  • When I was creating my first page layout I had to stick to the 3x3 grid, and I decided that I needed to find 6 random paragraphs from the internet for my idea to work. I found images on Spain, and I decided to place them at the op o the page and the bottom to space everything out. To get the images into the grids I had to use the rectangle frame tool, and place an image in. I could then change the size of the box and the image to get it to look how I wanted, then I made it fit one or two of the grids. I experimented with different pictures, and with different text layouts. I believe that the finished layout works the best because it sticks to the grids, and it shows the text as columns.
  •  These are two examples of when I was allowed to experiment more with the layout. I believe that the first example works best because it looks unique and different, because I was made the title much bigger then it should and change the opacity so that the text can be read. The two images are almost the same size, which I believe is different and experimental. If I was to do this task again, I would make sure that I chose images that work better. For example I could get a better image of the title that I want, because I believe that this title didn’t work because the colours were too bright and the first letter made it hard to fit the image into a grid. I believe that overall the layouts that I did worked, because I was able to either keep to the grids, or make it experimental and interesting, depending on what I was asked to do.