RSNA 2012 attendees who have plans to be in the windy city within the next week will be on the lookout for the best places to grab a bite to eat. Be sure to check out this list of Top 5 Chicago
RSNA 2012 attendees who have plans to be in the windy city within the next week will be on the lookout for the best places to grab a bite to eat. Be sure to check out this list of Top 5 Chicago Restaurants!
1. Top 5 Chicago Restaurants RSNA Annual Meeting 2012
2. RSNA 2012- Chicago RestaurantsThe 2012 RSNA Annual Meeting will kick off in lessthan a week and for those visiting the windy cityin looks for a memorable bite to eat, be sure to tryone of these exceptional restaurants while you’rein the Windy City.
3. RSNA 2012- Chicago RestaurantsChicago is a place where old and new, modern and classiccome together to form a distinctive Chicagoan culture thatbrings new life to traditional cuisines. Whether you enjoy thedelicate flavors of French cuisine or the robust spices of atraditional Ethiopian doro wat dish, take a look at these top 5restaurants in Chicago that will whet your appetite like anydelicious cuisine can.
4. RSNA 2012- Chicago Restaurants1. Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab – This seafooddelicatessen as you can guess specializes in seafood, primesteak and stone crab and creates dishes that showcase thesefoods to perfection. From “Stone Crab Appetizers” with specialJoe’s Mustard sauce to “Filet Mignon” cooked to the diner’sspecifications; this is surf and turf made into culinary works ofart.
5. RSNA 2012- Chicago Restaurants2. Sakura Teppanyaki and Sushi – For diners looking for ameal that’s not too heavy, this Japanese restaurant is theperfect choice. Utilizing both traditional and Japanese fusioncuisine, diners are able to eat such delicious dishes such as the“Chicago Roll” with yellowtail, asparagus and avocado toppedwith lobster salad and black tobiko or a “Twin Lobster”teppanyanki dish cooked right in front of the diner.
6. RSNA 2012- Chicago Restaurants3. Trattoria No.10 – As a traditionalItalian ristorante, Trattoria No.10 givesdiners a casual but fine dining experiencewith food that brings to mind a true Italianfeast of kings with dishes such as a “FarfallePasta” dish with duck confit, asparagus,mushrooms, pearl onions and pine nuts thatwill make a grown man cry it is so delicious.Trattoria No.10 became a “GuaranteedGreen” restaurant in 2010 where everyaspect of their operation from water andenergy conservation to choosing localsustainable foods to showcase on theirmenu is dedicated to environmentalresponsibility.
7. RSNA 2012- Chicago Restaurants4. Les Nomades – This restaurant hasbeen garnering praise from the culinary worldfor years for taking traditional French cuisineand reinventing it in truly mouthwateringways. From “Les Poissions” a delightfulsautéed Loup de Mer with trofie pasta andherbed carrot jus to a “Pistachio FrangipaneTart” with yellow plum and Armagnac pruneice cream, the cuisine is well worth the visit.Les Nomades offers diners a quiet, romanticambiance along with an impeccablerestaurant staff that is willing and able to givediners a dining experience like no other.
8. RSNA 2012- Chicago Restaurants5. Demera – The Demera EthiopianRestaurant is a family run restaurant ofChef Tigist who with an amazing level ofexperience and care is passionate aboutbringing his love of Ethiopian food toChicago. With dishes such as “Ye-SalmonDulet”, a Demera special fresh salmon dishcooked to perfection and married withjalapeno, mitmita and berbere spices, thisrestaurant knows how to create cuisinethat excites the senses and makes any dinersigh with contentment after a meal.
9. RSNA 2012- Chicago RestaurantsDo you have any favorite restaurants in Chicagothat should be added to this list?
10. RSNA 2012- Chicago Restaurants Before you leave for the show, schedule an appointment to meet with IDS for a Free $50 Amazon gift card or iPod shuffle TODAY! Click here, limited appointments available.