6. General Info. Type : Hypermarket/Supermarket. Founded : 2001 Headquarters : Jogeshwari, Mumbai Industry : Retail Products : Department & Grocery store Founder & CEO : Kishore Biyani Parent : Pantaloon Retail India Ltd. Punch line : “Is se sasta aur accha kahin nahi !” Further Info. : SITE » www.Bigbazaar.com E - Mail » email@example.com C u r r e n t l y 116
7. Big Bazaar is a chain of department stores in Indiacurrently with 116 outlets. It is owned by PantaloonRetail India Ltd, Future Group. It works on the sameeconomy model as Wal-Mart and has been successfulin many Indian cities and small towns. The idea waspioneered by entrepreneur Mr. Kishore Biyani, theCEO of Future Group. Currently Big Bazaar stores arelocated only in India. It is the fastest growing chain ofdepartment stores and aims at having 350 stores by2010.Big Bazaar is the destination where you getproducts available at prices lower than the MRP,setting a new level of standard in price, convenienceand quality.
8. Big Bazaar is not just another hypermarket. It caters to every needof your family. Where Big Bazaar scores over other stores is its valuefor money proposition for the Indian customers. At Big Bazaar, you will definitely get the best products atthe best prices - that’s what we guarantee. With the ever increasingarray of private labels, it has opened the doors into the world offashion and general merchandise including home furnishings,utensils, crockery, cutlery, sports goods and much more at pricesthat will surprise you. And this is just the beginning. Big Bazaar plansto add much more to complete your shopping expereince.
9. Vis ion“To Deliver Everything, Everywhere, Every time, to Every Indian Customer inthe most profitable manner.”One of the core values at Future Group is, ‘India ness’ and its corporate credo is– “Rewrite rules, Retain values.” Mis s ion We share the vision and belief that our customers and stakeholders shall beserved only by creating and executing future scenarios in the consumptionspace leading to economic development.We will be the trendsetters in evolving delivery formats, creating retail realty,making consumption affordable for all customer segments
10. 7 P’s Of
11. 7P Analysis of 7P Marketing Mix is more useful for services industries and knowledgeintensive industries. Successful marketing depends onnumber of key issues. The seven keys issues are explained as: -Product Big Bazaar offers a wide range of products which range from apparels,food, farm products, furniture, child care, toys, etc. Products of all the majorbrands are available at Big Bazaar. Also, there are many in house brandspromoted by Big Bazaar. Big Bazaar sold over 300,000 pairs of jeans, 50,000DVD-players and 25,000 microwave-ovens. In all, the fashion, electronics andtravel segments made up about 70% of sales. Last year, these categories madeup only about 60%.
12. Core ValuesIndianness : confidence in ourselves.Leadership: to be a leader, both in thought and business.Respect & Humility: to respect every individual and be humble in our conduct. Introspection: leading to purposeful thinking.Openness: to be open and receptive to new ideas, knowledge and information.Valuing and Nurturing Relationships: to build long term relationships.Simplicity & Positivity: Simplicity and Positivity in our thought, business and work.Adaptability: to be flexible and adaptable, to meet new challenges.Flow: to respect and understand the universal laws of nature.
13. Board Of Directors
14. Man Behind Big BazaarKishore Biyani is the Managing Director ofPantaloon Retail (India) Limited and GroupChief Executive Officer of Future Group. He was born in August 1961.Kishore founded Pantaloons in 1997onsiders ‘Indianness’ as the core value driving thegroupMr. Kishore has won following awards andhonours: 2006 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award. 2006 Lakshmipat Singhania - IIM Lucknow Young Kishore BiyaniBusiness Leader
15. Promotion @
16. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
17. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
18. PROMOTIONAL OFFERS
19. Life cycle of Big BazaarSALES
20. Future Strategy of Big Bazaar Supercenteres (>75,000 sq ft)
21. Functional Departments of Human Resource Dept. Finance Dept. Marketing Dept. Logistics Dept. Sales Dept. Customers Service Dept. Administration Dept.
22. Logistic DepartmentIs responsible for procuring the stock of all the products of the differentdepartments. Receives the goods from the warehouse located at Hosakate and thenverifies whether it adheres to the particulars given in the Goods receivedstatement.Despatches the goods to the respective department after recording it in theGoods inward register If there is a damage in the goods or if the goods do notmatch the details given in the Goods Received Statement, it enters in the StockOutward Register and sends it back to the warehouse along with a GoodsReturned Note.