Forms. We all have to make 'em, but few of us love 'em. Aaron Gustafson believes that this is because we don't understand them. In this session, we will explore forms from top to bottom, examining how they work and how their components can be incorporated with other elements to maximize accessibility, improve semantics, and allow for more flexible styling.
This talk covered:
* basic form building blocks;
* markup for common form components;
* error, warning, and formatting messages;
* form styling and its implications;
* browser oddities with certain form controls; and
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.