Empowering The Mature Mind - Newsletter, SPRING 2013
- 463 views
Hi Again to our SLIDESHARE Friends and followers!!! People have asked us for one more "sample" of our quarterly newsletter - So HERE YOU GO! :-) ...
Hi Again to our SLIDESHARE Friends and followers!!! People have asked us for one more "sample" of our quarterly newsletter - So HERE YOU GO! :-)
So here is an example of the value you'd get if you sign up at www.EmpoweringTheMatureMind.com for our quarterly newsletter! In our WINTER 2013 issue, we cover the following topics, articles and features:
- "What's NEW at EtMM?": Updates on what we are working on for YOU our double opt-in community of valued followers... this quarter we review ASA's AiA13 National Conference!
- "Product Focus - R&D for A.I.P.": Here we share what the Research and Development industries are doing by highlighting a recent and pertinent new product or service offering related to successful Aging-In-Place. This quarter it's a "Super Pole" for help getting up and down from bed and in/out of the shower safely - which you can temporarily mount an secure anywhere to the floor and ceiling!
- "The BEST of "Murph's Mind": This is our TOP Blog of the Quarter, based on social engagement, response, and comments we've received along with the great discussions that it has created among our communities and online social "tribes" per se. This quarter, the winning blog is titled "Successful 'Aging-in-Place' Starts with Common Sense". Easy, low or no cost solutions to start looking at simple ways to make your home safer.
- "Comic Corner": Here we share some humorous material that helps us to lighten up a little bit about getting older. It is happening to us all, and we need to keep our sense of HUMOR about things!
- "Featured Aging-In-Place Project": Here we share one of our personal projects that we, at ADM Architecture, have taken on with a client recently, which is specific to successful Aging-In-Place via our expertise in the industry and our ability to provide our clients with sound advice on planning for your "Forever Home" with better layout, planning design, remodeling for accessibility, inclusive design features, universal design components, etc. Here we show you how we are able as professionals to bring value to our clients and any design and construction team in planning for your success in the last 1/3 of life related to your housing situation. We allow you and your family members / loved ones to be a part of making decisions that EMPOWER you to keep your INDEPENDENCE, your DIGNITY, your HAPPINESS, and your SAFETY in your own homes.
(Give us a call if you want to schedule a consultation, we'd be happy to help you too!)
We hope you enjoy this example of our Quarterly Newsletter. If you DID, please SHARE it with others you love and care about. Also, please DO go sign up at www.EmpoweringTheMatureMind.com for our Newsletter, so you can start receive all of our valuable resources and informational offerings now and in the future!
Cheers to YOU, Your EMPOWERMENT, and your Successful FUTURE!
Aaron D. Murphy, Managing Editor @ EmpoweringTheMatureMind.com
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views