2. Every harlot was a virgin once. Prisons are built with stones of law, brothels with bricks of religion William Blake
3. Prostitution is the act or practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment. Branch of sex industry World’s oldest profession Legal status varies from country to country Estimated annual revenue to be over $100 billion
4. Who provides sexual services for payment Also known as escorts Male prostitutes /male escorts Brothels Escort prostitution Street prostitution
5. Pimps Madams Sex tourism Sex Trafficking
6. Red Light Area or the infamous Heera Mandi Operational mainly in Sindh and Punjab Lahore Multan Qasai Gali in Rawalpindi Ghulam Abad and Aminpur Bazar in Faisalabad Napier Road in Karachi Strictly prohibited in KPK and Baluchistan
7. Trafficked Born in the profession Willingly seeking a pimp to make extra money Mujra Mujra + Dhanda Dhanda( paisha war)
8. Prostitution could be considered type of deviance. It causes people to be adamant about the norms. It causes unity in society. Could be a result of dysfunction in a society.
9. Result of Capitalist system Proletariats are suppressed by bourgeoisie Only poor are stigmatized
10. RADICAL FEMINISTS It further increases male political powers as they start to give moral statements. LIBERAL FEMINISTS Should have power of making their own decisions.
11. MARXIST FEMINISTS Encouraging enslavement on workers by opting this profession. SOCIALIST FEMINISTS Due to broken down societies.
12. However it could be said that prostitution is like drug use that it will never fade away as people will continue to participate in it whether it’s legal or not for their own reasons.