1. Homelessness affects us all.
2. Trends in homeless population and
3. In 2003, children under the age of 18 accounted for 39% of the homeless
population; 42% of these children were under the age of ﬁve (National Law
Center on Homelessness and Poverty, 2004).
4. Families are affected, kids are affected, even
our veterans are affected by this problem.
5. Everyone is affected.
6. Everyone, even ME.
7. Now imagine being able to help them?
8. WHO ARE THEY? HOW CAN WE HELP?
WHY SHOULD WE HELP?
9. HOMELESSNESS IS EVERYWHERE!
10. There are Approximately 1,682,900
homeless young adults.
11. Helping them is simple. DONATE!
12. Donate to this Organizations!
Or this Organizations!
14. Why should we care?
15. They are part of us. They belong to our family, they
are our friends, sons and daughters. They are USA
16. Because by helping them we help ourselves
17. So do something positive!
18. And change someones life!
19. Lets all fight together. To make sure that this
doesn’t become our future.
20. We can do this TOGETHER!