2. Hospitals using 1Call/AMTELCOHospitals using 1Call/AMTELCO
3. Needs of todays hospital healthcare systems•Improve Internal and External Communication•Integration to Medical Records•Reduce Errors•Increase Productivity•Streamline Processes•Increase Efficiencies in All DepartmentsFuture needs of hospitals and healthcare like remotemonitoring and at home healthcare•Integration with Medical and Non-Medical Wireless Devices•Streamline Patient Care•Remote Monitoring and Communication•Integrating with “Real Time” Social Media tools
4. What do the hospitals need right now doimprove efficiency, improve efficiency andreduce errors…(Real-life scenarios)Call answering and processingSTEMI door to balloonCode CallsOn-Call SchedulingMobile AppsPersonnel and Resource SchedulingManagement Scripted with decision treebranching..error free.
5. 1Call ApplicationsCall Center and ACD SolutionsEMR Integration (HL7)Speech RecognitionAppointment RemindersEmergency and Non-Emergency Notifications and AlertsOnCall and Resource SchedulingPhysician ReferralClass RegistrationSoft Telephone Switchboard Operator/AgentHL7 Integration
6. Call Center and ACD SolutionsCall Center and ACD Solutions Whether you have one switchboard operator or a large call center with many attendants, 1Call products will streamline your hospital call centers communications, improve your overall performance, and reduce your costs… All while keeping your operators console screens clean and easy to use. 1Call is known for innovative and trusted products, and commitment to our customers satisfaction.
7. Speech Recognition Speech Recognition The 1Call “Just Say It” 0… speech recognition modulesDon’tDial 0… Dial ” simplifies and speeds phone t n’t Say“Just SayI It” Do st calls, allowing callers to “Ju speak their requests instead of talking to an operator or pressing touch tones. The user-friendly and efficient “Just Say It” technology automates calls, making it possible to increase your call volume without increasing your staff!
8. Appointment Reminders Appointment RemindersNow you can be “pro” active to help your patientsremember appointments, and eliminate “no shows” with1Call’s Pro Show Appointment Reminder!Pro Show saves time, saves money, andincreases staff productivity by making surepatients are aware of upcoming appointments!
9. Appointment Reminders Appointment Reminders Missed appointment rates are estimated to be a Save time, money, and increase staff national average of 18 to productivity with 20% - which can mean 1Call’s Appointment Hundreds of Thousands of Reminders! dollars of missed revenue per year!•Flexible and Customizable•Reminders by Phone Call, e-mail, SMS text messaging, Fax•Revert to Operator for Rescheduling.•HIPAA 2.0
10. Automated Notifications and AlertsAutomated communications, such as notificationand reminder technology, can help hospitals andhealthcare organizations to ensure that each and Automated notificationsevery resource—from the most advanced piece of and reminders canmedical equipment to essential personnel—is empower you to createutilized to full potential. new efficiencies while improving the quality and consistency of each interaction.Automated notifications and alerts can include …•Emergency and Non-Emergencies•Appointment Reminders•HL7 and Data Generated•Devices and Alarms•Weather•“Care Alerts” which improve service and enhance the patient’s overall experience
11. OnCall The On-Call Scheduling module provides a powerful and flexible tool to view schedule coverage, assign schedule coverage, and extend schedule information to physicians and staff via Web access! Now you can keep track of On-Call Schedules for all of your physicians, departments, and staff with 1Call’s On-Call Scheduling.
12. Physician Referral Quickly match patients with the physician that most closely meets their needs with the Infinity ISBy searching on specific criteria, such Physician Referralas postal code, physician specialty, module!gender preference, and type ofinsurance, operators can quickly findthe closest matching physician.
13. Soft Agent Soft Agent Soft Agent provides a simplified and streamlined interface for: • ConsultationThe revolutionary simplicity of the • SchedulingInfinity IS Soft Telephone • Admissions/PreregistrationAgent/Operator improves your • Patient Informationoperator services and call center • Patient transportperformance, directly impacting your • Class Registrationbottom line! • Help Desk • Post-Stay Survey • Main Number • Code Calls • On-Call Scheduling • Paging • Nurse Triage • Physician Referral • Physician-to-Physician Referral • Physician Answering Service …and many more!
14. Soft AgentSoft Agent
15. HL7Instantly communicating HL7 data and action alerts to the personnel that need it!Synergy HL7 provides advanced , automated notification technology to speeddispatch jobs, reduce errors, and optimize workflows throughout yourorganization!
16. OnTeam Staff Scheduling
17. OnTeam Staff Scheduling
18. Search and SIP phone
19. Testimonial for eCreatorLoma Linda University Healthcare’s Access Center & eCreator“After a long and sometimes arduous search, our company chose eCreator as a replacement to a legacysystem. We chose eCreator for its’ flexibility to fit our various lines of business, which include appointmentscheduling, class and event registration, Physician referral, and consumer response calls.Using the tools provided with eCreator’s base palette, we have been able to completely redesign our callflows. eCreator significantly reduced both call handling time (by an average of a minute in some areas!) andagent errors. Wrap time has been reduced as well, with tracking elements built into the script, rather thanrequiring multiple entries at call close.The eCreator Physician Referral application is being used for two service lines, Dr2Dr and Physician Referral. The many options for look up assist our agents in connecting our callers with whatever type of physician theymay need. The built in email dispatch has given us instantaneous dispersal of physician information, ratherthan having to wait on standard mail service.Amtelco’s eCreator technical support group has been great as we continue to hone our scripts and adjust tofill our client’s evolving needs.” Michael Yaitanes, Senior Manager Access Center Loma Linda University Health Care
20. For additional information Visit http://www.1call.com or contact 1Call at 800-225-6035 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org