AMIS Oracle ADF Performance monitor, tuning ADF applications
- 1,525 views
Analyzing runtime behavior and fixing performance bottlenecks in systems build in Oracle Application Development Framework. ...
Analyzing runtime behavior and fixing performance bottlenecks in systems build in Oracle Application Development Framework.
* Detects and identifies the causes of performance problems
* Can be used during development or for production applications
* Issues are reported in JDeveloper and in a separate Dashboard application
* Is a library attached to your application
* Less than 1 day for implementation
* Needs to add a very small amount of code to application to make metrics classes active
* JMS is used to save metrics in background job to database
Contact AMIS via email@example.com for more information and pricing.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views