34. SEO (over) simplified Links = How trustworthy your site is On-‐Page = How relevant the page is Keyphrases = What the page is relevant to
35. Howdo I ﬁnd these keywords?
36. 3 Criteria for Choosing Keyphrases
37. Search VolumeText Resource: Google Keyword Tool
38. Search TrendingResource: Google Trends
39. RegionalInterestResource: Google Trends
40. CompetitionCompeCCon is high if the sites on page one… • Are famous (wikipedia, etc.) • Have Ctle tags that begin with the keyphrase • Lots of AdWords ads • Have a higher domain authority than you* *see Open Site Explorer
41. Check for Universal Search Results • Local (change tacCcs/choose another phrase) • Videos (opportunity?) • Images • Products • News
43. 52 Headline HacksMore here: Headline Hacks
44. Wheredo I put these keywords?
45. On-Page SEO• Once at the beginning of the Ctle <Ctle> • Once in the ﬁrst header <h1> • Four to six Cmes in the body of the page • In links on other pages that link to the page.