1. JAMES HOLMES GRANDFATHER, LT. COL. ROBERTM. HOLMES, WAS IN CIA FROM ITS INCEPTIONThere is no history of mental illness in James Eagan Holmes family. In factexactly the opposite is true: A careful reading of the obituary of James EaganHolmes grandfather indicates was a member of the CIA since it was formed in1948. This is from his obituary. Lt. Col. Robert M. Holmes, who served in the Okinawa campaign during World War II, retired in 1963 as the last commander of the Nike missile group in San Francisco Bay. He was one of the first Turkish language students at the Army Language School, now the Defense Language Institute, graduating in 1948, a school spokesman confirmed Friday. After his military retirement, Holmes taught math and science at York School for 17 years. He died in 1990. His wife, Mary Jane Crawford Holmes, attended Stanford University and worked at the Monterey City Library, Fort Ord Library and Pacific Grove High School before finishing her career as librarian and college counselor at York School. She died in 2010. A 1945 graduate of Pacific Grove High School, she was also a member of numerous historical societies, including the Order of the Crown of Charlemagne, Descendants of the Ancient and Honorable Artillery Company of Boston and the Monterey Bay Colony of Mayflower Descendants, of which she served as governor.DEFENSE LANGUAGE INSTITUTE IS A CIA PROPRIETARYThe Center for the Advancement of Language Learning (CALL) in Arlington, Virginia,exists to foster cooperation and coordination among the various entities in the federalgovernment. The following was snipped from the Defense Language Institutes archives:
2. SEC. 308. COOPERATIVE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE NATIONAL SECURITYEDUCATION PROGRAM (NSEP) AND THE FOREIGN LANGUAGE CENTER OF THEDEFENSE LANGUAGE INSTITUTE. NSEP award recipients bring unique and highly needed skills: academic excellence coupled with international exposure, varied experience and strong language capability... such hallmarks are valuable for ONI and the greater Intelligence Community. Office of Naval IntelligenceAlso see http://www.eric.ed.gov/PDFS/ED055491.pdf. Below is a list of records in theNational Archives regarding the Defense Language Institute:This is from WIKI regarding the Defense Language Institute: A new headquarters, the Defense Language Institute (DLI), was established in Washington, D.C., and the former Army Language School commandant, Colonel James L. Collins, Jr., became the Institute’s first director. The Army Language School became the Defense Language Institute West Coast Branch, and the foreign language department at the Naval Intelligence School became the Defense Language Institute East Coast Branch. The contract programs were gradually phased out. The Defense Language Institute also took over the English Language School at Lackland Air Force Base, Texas, which became the Defense Language Institute English Language Center (DLIELC).The Defense Language Institute Hall of fame includes: Lieutenant Colonel Rick Francona is an author, commentator and media military analyst. He is a retired United States Air Force intelligence officer with extensive operational experience in the Middle East, including tours of duty with the National Security Agency, the Defense Intelligence Agency and the Central Intelligence Agency. Former Department of Defense Secretary and former White House Chief of Staff and Congressman Leon Panetta, became Director of the Central Intelligence Agency on February 19, 2009: championed language education in the military.
3. Whitney E. Reed: commandant of the National Cryptologic School 1986- 1993; and NSA/CSS deputy director for education and trainingAir Force Major General Doyle Larson, another Hall of Famer, also had an intelligencecommunity background: In addition to the TEAM SPIRIT exercise, 1980 would also witness the ‘standup’ of the Joint Electronic Warfare Center (JEWC). The JEWC had “an initial cadre of 70 personnel drawn from all four military services.” The JEWC was responsible for providing “electronic warfare combat analysis support to U.S. forces; assessing the capabilities and vulnerabilities of U.S. electronic warfare-C3CM equipment and employment concepts; maintaining comprehensive data to satisfy information requirements; providing special research and study support; and assisting joint operations planners in electronic warfare support.” Air Force Major General Doyle Larson, the JEWC’s first director, noted considerable interest in the development of C3CM. In the JEWC’s inaugural year alone, his staff briefed “more than fifty general and flag officers and flag- equivalent civilians on the missions and functions of the Joint Electronic Warfare Center and its C3CM activities.” Nonetheless, Doyle surmised the enormous difficulty in achieving C3CMs most salient feature – the battlefield integration of its elements.This is an interesting film about the Institute:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV_VoxFJ2u4&feature=player_embedded#!NIKE MISSILE WESTERN ELECTRIC CIA CONNECTIONDuring the tense years from 1953 to 1979, the United States Army built and operated atotal of 280 Nike missile firing batteries in the United States. These missile sites wereemplaced as the last line of defense against Soviet bombers. The Nike Missile programwas the brainchild of Western Electric which had close ties to the CIA. The CIA recallsthe case of Joel Barr, Soviet spy: Up to this point, Barr had provided little information to the KGB. Being fired from the Signal Corps should have been the end of Barr’s careers in military electronics and as a Soviet spy. And it would have been, if the FBI, army, or military contractors had implemented even rudimentary procedures for vetting individuals who had access to classified information. Within two weeks of his termination, Barr applied for work at Western Electric, one of the Signal Corps’ major suppliers. The company failed to contact the Signal Corps to confirm Barr’s claim that he had voluntarily quit to seek a better position. Less than a month after the army
4. fired him, Barr began working at Western Electric on airborne radar systems that incorporated some of the most highly classified sensitive technologies in the American arsenal.CIA INCEPTION IN 1948 CONNECTIONSo you have the language school and Nike connection but the clincher is that hegraduated in 1948, the year President Harry Truman established the CIA.Truman gave assistance to Turkey in1948 to resist soviet pressure anddomination. He got Turkey into NATO (only Muslim nation in NATO) - or at leastHarry started that ball rolling. The 1948 date is why I do not believe Holmes wasin the Defense Intelligence Agency rather than CIA.MAYFLOWER PEDIGREE CONNECTION Another reason I think this man was with The Company is because Holmes paternal grandmother, Mayflower descendant Mary Jane Crawford Holmes, represents a proud lineage stretching back to the original Pilgrims. This is the kind of American the CIA wants, not one whose linage traces back to Russia. The Society of Mayflower Descendants in the State of California is a genealogical society that consists of descendants of the Pilgrims, the 102English passengers who came to New England from Holland and Englandaboard the ship Mayflower in 1620. In 1897, The General Society ofMayflower Descendants was formed in Plymouth, Massachusetts by peopledescending from those early settlers.THE BEST AND THE BRIGHTESTYou need some degree of intelligence to be a part of the Central INTELLIGENCEAgency. Holmes taught math and science at York School for 17 years.Robert Milton Holmes Jr, James Egan’s father, had ties to the military but not tothe intelligence community.
5. Accession Number : ADA213235Title: Forecasting PCS (Permanent Change of Station ORT Moves UsingTree ClassificationsDescriptive Note: Technical note, Oct 1987-May 1988Corporate Author: NAVY PERSONNEL RESEARCH ANDDEVELOPMENT CENTER SAN DIEGO CAPersonal Author(s): Holmes, Robert M.; Pabiniak, ChesterPDF Url: ADA213235Report Date: AUG 1989Pagination or Media Count : 63Abstract: This report describes a simple, objective method to producePermanent Change of Station (PCS) move forecasts for use in budgetdevelopment and execution. The forecasts assume that current PCSmove policies will remain in effect throughout a 3 year forecast horizon.The forecasts are produced using a technique called tree classification,which stratifies Officer and Enlisted members into groups based on theirProjected Rotation Date and Accounting Category Code. Each groupsmove behavior is projected separately, then combined to produceaggregate forecasts. Tree classification is used in this report to developPCS move forecasts for FY89, FY90, and FY91 based on FY88 actualmove behavior. The move projections are produced at levels of detailsufficient to develop the Military Personnel Navy, budget and to monitorbudget execution. Forecasts are produced for Officer/Enlisted, month,detailing branch, and move type (Operational, Rotational, and Training.the method and forecasts are useful for a variety of reasons. Theforecasts are based on simple, known assumptions and provide anobjective estimate of future PCS moves. Thus, these forecast can be usedas a starting point for what-if analyses, since these forecasts assume nochanges in current PCS policies. Finally, the projections can be used as abaseline for comparison to detailer-specified move requirements.Descriptors: *PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT, *FORECASTING, *BILLETS(PERSONNEL), *PLANNING PROGRAMMING BUDGETING, POLICIES,CLASSIFICATION, ROTATION, NAVAL PLANNING, NAVAL BUDGETS,ENLISTED PERSONNEL, NAVAL PERSONNELSubject Categories: ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENTDistribution Statement: APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASEAccession Number : ADA200236 An Empirical Bayes Approach toForecasting Marine Corps Enlisted Personnel Loss Rates DescriptiveNote : Interim rept. Nov 1987-May 1988 Corporate Author : NAVYPERSONNEL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTER SAN DIEGOCA Personal Author(s) : Boyle, James P.; Holmes, Jr, Robert M. ReportDate : SEP 1988
6. THE TEMPORAL ILLUSION CONNECTIONBut the weirdest part of Holmes life was his interest in TEMPORAL ILLUSION. Did heexperiment with mind altering drugs as they have been known to cause temporalillusions? Bob Dylan pointed this out in 1966:The Rainman gave me two curesAnd said jump right inOne was Texas medicineThe other was railroad ginAnd like a fool I mixed themAnd it strangled up my mindNow people just get uglierAnd I have no sense of time.One on level Dylan is mixing mescaline with alcohol. The alcohol ismaking people ugly and the mescaline is distorting Dylan’s sense oftime. This is just one level of this verse. But Holmes wasn’t high onacid when he ordered ammunition, body armor and guns. Nor washe high on a hallucinogenic when he booby-trapped his apartment. Idoubt if he experimented with psychedelics in the past as he was astraight laced sort. No mention is ever made of his having agirlfriend. He came from a good background. His mother is apsychiatric nurse and his father is basically an economist and mathematician who writesalgorisms for FICA and for the military. His sister is a musician who attends college.They knew their son was nuts. The mother even told a reporter that she was notsurprised he was a suspect in a mass murder. This temporal illusion nonsense seems to be the plaything of rich, intelligent establishment types. For example Chess Stetson is big on temporal illusions. Read DOES TIME SLOW DOWN DURING A LIFE THREATENING EVENT and AN EXPERIMENT IN TEMPORAL ILLUSION. Stetson’s grandfather was the Honorable John Charles Stetson, 86, of Lake Forest, former Secretary of the Air Force, who died August 1, 2007. Beloved husband of Gayle forover 61 years; grandfather of Curt Harms, Chess Stetson, Kathleen Stetson, AlexanderVertrees, Greta Stetson and Peter Vertrees; John C. Stetson, was Secretary of the AirForce from 1997-1979, and was a 1943 MIT graduate. He was commissioned andserved in the Navy until the end of WWII. He then worked as a structural engineer forDouglas Aircraft Company. He lived in Kuwait and Iran as consultant for international oilcompanies. From 1963-1970 he was President of Houston Post Publishing Company.
7. Dr. Chess Stetson, Ph.D is smarter than A. J. Weberman: AB, Physics, Harvard University MS, Neuroscience, University of Texas Ph.D, Computation and Neural Systems, California Institute of Technology (Caltech) Professional experience: Assistant Staff, MIT Lincoln Laboratory; Research Assistant, Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory Areas of expertise: Neurobiology, computer science, engineering, website design and graphic designBut Dr. Stetson is wasting his energy on Temporal Illusions. Look at the kind of half-baked space-case psychopath it attracted? Temporal Illusion is a form ofhallucination. It is like when your mind plays a trick on you like when you are high onacid. For example if you are walking through the woods and every time you take a stepyou hear branches cracking then all of a sudden the branches start cracking BEFOREyou time a step. Time gets reversed? No way. You just trip out for a millisecond. NowHolmes, this thoroughly evil maggot believed that because of this ILLUSORY reversal ofcause and effect you could use it to travel back in time! He said this at Science Camp –“It’s an illusion that allows you to change the past.” You can’t study something that doesnot exist. The mass murderer also studied Grapheme Perception→ color synesthesiaMain article: Grapheme-color synesthesia In one of the most common forms of synesthesia, grapheme → color synesthesia, individual letters of the alphabet and numbers (collectively referred to as graphemes), are "shaded" or "tinged" with a color. While different individuals usually do not report the same colors for all letters and numbers, studies with large numbers of synesthetes find some commonalities across letters (e.g., A is likely to be red).THE MORON IN THE MAILROOMThis whole disaster could have been avoided if the University had a policy of expeditingcommunications from students or former students to the school psychiatrist Dr. LynneFenton. A Fox News report said police and FBI agents were called to the University ofColorado Anschutz medical campus in Aurora after a psychiatrist who is a professor atthe school reported receiving a package believed to be from the suspect. Although thatpackage turned out to be from someone else and harmless, a search of the Campus
8. Services mailroom turned up another parcel sent to the psychiatrist with Holmes name in the return address, the source told Fox News. After obtaining a search warrant, police took the package away and discovered its contents. Fox News quoted its source saying: "Inside the package was a notebook full of details about how he was going to kill people. There were drawings of what he was going to do in it -- drawings and illustrations of the massacre." Images in the notebook included drawings of stick-figures shooting at other stick figures, theFoxNews.com report said. Holmes attorneys claim it is privileged.Dr. Lynne FentonUniversity of Colorado Hospital Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion12605 E 16th AveAurora, CO 80045It’s like time to dust off old sparky and not send Holmes to a mental hospital, like theydid with representative Gifford’s assailant and mass murdering child killer. He has got toeliminated rapidly, gone and forgotten. James Holmes figured he would get off with lifeor be locked up in an institution for the criminally insane as he posted on the Match.compage a requirement that his match be willing to visit him in prison. Holmes volunteeredto work at a camp for poor Jewish kids. Was a mass murder in the back of his headback then?