1. 6354 Walker L ane #1 00, Alexand ria, VA6354 Walker L ane #100, A lexandria, VA A llen J ohns on A J Team Realty 877-VA -S E LLS A J TeamRealty.com firstname.lastname@example.org
2. 6354 Walker L ane #1 00, Alexand ria, VA Allen Johnson - Associate Broker - CDPE - Realtor - Listing Manager
3. 6354 Walker L ane #1 00, Alexand ria, VARottanak (Rot) Dawn Knox Ouy Transaction CoordinatorRealtor & Buyer’s Manager
4. 6354 Walker L ane #1 00, Alexand ria, VAReal Estate Myths Myth 1 – The AJ Team sells a lot of real estate. Maybe they’re too busy for me.
5. 6354 Walker L ane #1 00, Alexand ria, VAReal Estate Myths Myth 2 – It doesn’t matter which real agent you select to market your home!
6. 6354 Walker L ane #1 00, Alexand ria, VAReal Estate Myths Myth 3 – You should select the agent who says he/she can get the highest price.
7. On Average… AJ Team Nets Sellers 1% more than most Realtors $450K = $4500 MORE IN YOUR POCKET *based on AJ teams ratio of average sale price to average list price for 2011
8. On Average… Average Days on Market in NOVA is 62. AJ Team Averages 28 Days on the Market.
9. Bottom line… We Sell your house in less time AND net you more money!
10. AJ Team 12 Step Marketing PlanStep 1 – Arrange for pictures and videotour.
11. Step 2 – Help stage your home to casta positive light on features importantto buyers
12. Step 3 – “For Sale” signage,directionals, and property fliers
13. Step 4 – Distribute “just listed”fliers/postcards to potential buyerprospects
14. Step 5 – Optimize home’s internetpresence through Keller WilliamsListings system
15. Step 6 - Websites galore 97% of all of today’s buyers start their search on ______?
16. Our Exclusive System EnsuresYour Property Will be on….
17. Step 7 – Advertise your homethrough our enewsletter as well associal media
18. Step 8 – Create open houseschedule for maximum exposure
19. Step 9 – Target active buyers in ourdatabase of over 1400 active leads
20. Step 10 – Target marketing to activelocal agents working with clients inyour area.
21. Step 11 – Provide updates regularlydetailing our marketing efforts
22. Step 12 – Price your home strategically soyou’re competitive with current market trends
23. Pricing Misconceptions • Value is not determined by: – What you paid – What you need – What you want – What your neighbor says – Cost to rebuild today – What the government thinks
24. Price Competitively• First 30 days are critical – Most interest is generated when property first hits the market• Number of showings is greatest if priced realistically – Starting too high and dropping misses excitement – Overpriced homes DON’T sell in this market or any market
25. Continued…• Longer it stays on, more buyers think there’s something wrong with it• Many homes that start high end up selling below market value
26. Starting high and selling low
27. • Most recent sales• Active comparables / competition• Characteristics of your home vs competition• Current Market trends
28. • Recommended list price –Net Sheet
29. Commission• Money I put to work even before a buyer is found. – Phone – Dues and subscriptions – Business auto expense – Education and training – Legal and professional fees – Assistant salary
30. Continued…• Business equipment• Business insurance• Advertising• Mailing postage costs• Artwork/designer• Photographer• Printing costs
31. Closing 101Things to bring to closing: – All sets of house keys – Garage door openers – Picture ID – Voided check (seller proceeds can be direct deposited)
32. After closingKeep the following for tax purposes – Copies of all documents – All home improvement receipts for home sold – Moving checklist
33. CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
34. “I hired the AJ Team team as my realtors to sell my condo inCentreville and purchase a beautiful luxury townhome in a newdevelopment. They were there to support us during ourinteractions and negotiations with the builders and theirlenders. They held multiple Open Houses for my condo andwas able to sell it for a great price in record timing. Allen andhis team were always very professional, personable and verytrustworthy. He was very consistent with his selling approachand was extremely reliable. I recommend Allen and his team toassist anyone when selling or purchasing a home.”June 10, 2011Top qualities: Great Results, Expert, High IntegrityKeith Morton hired AJ Team as Real Estate Agents in 2009
35. “The AJ team are amazing, they sold my townhome in Kingstowne in 10 days. Allen was able to come into my home and assess what I needed to do the market the house optimally. Based on his knowledge and experience, I had a very pleasant home-selling experience, and the buyers were very pleased to purchase my home.” June 10, 2011Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, ExpertJamie Mack hired Allen as a Real Estate Agent in 2006
36. “In this constantly evolving market, having someonelike Allen assist you is an invaluable asset. Hiswealth of experience gives him a deft touch whennavigating his clients through their real estatetransactions. His talent and creativity are essentialingredients to his and his clients successes.”January 21, 2011Marc Wilshire, Counsel, Shreves Schudel DeVolSaunders Jackson Clarke & Parello, PLLC
37. A J Team Realty 877-VA -S E LLSA jTeamRealty.com email@example.com