Service Networking: How to learn Project Management without really trying
- 666 views
Learn from personal experience from Project Managers who started learning...
Learn from personal experience from Project Managers who started learning
the management and communication skills you need through a combination of
Service Learning and Social Networking. Presenters will share ways if you are new to Project Management to start small, listen, and gain experience.
This session will include a number of PM best practices including:
The Three Most Important Rules for being a Successful Project Manager.
1. Do Your Homework.
2. Build a reputation for doing good work.
3. Build Relationships with people in your industry.
You have been given a project..now what?
1. What are the fundamentals that you need to know?
2. When to ask for help.
3. Reporting the numbers.
1. The Dog ate my homework: tips for handling non-performing team members
2. Procrastination is the thief of time, money, and scope.
3. Leadership is a matter of habit.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views