Flash Player 9 (or above) is needed to view presentations.
We have detected that you do not have it on your computer. To install it, go here.
Learn from personal experience from Project Managers who started learning …
Learn from personal experience from Project Managers who started learning
the management and communication skills you need through a combination of
Service Learning and Social Networking. Presenters will share ways if you are new to Project Management to start small, listen, and gain experience.
This session will include a number of PM best practices including:
The Three Most Important Rules for being a Successful Project Manager.
1. Do Your Homework.
2. Build a reputation for doing good work.
3. Build Relationships with people in your industry.
You have been given a project..now what?
1. What are the fundamentals that you need to know?
2. When to ask for help.
3. Reporting the numbers.
1. The Dog ate my homework: tips for handling non-performing team members
2. Procrastination is the thief of time, money, and scope.
3. Leadership is a matter of habit.