1. Allocation of the Eps
2. Know your EP
3. Communicate with him/her
4. Arrange a Skype Meeting
5. Set Expectations & Polices
6. Help him/her with the things he/she don’t
understand (e.g. myaiesec/aiesec mail)
7. Set a weekly Meeting that you are going to
do every week(same day-same hour),
duration: 30 mins with specific Agenda
1. Check in-Know each other
2. Ask his/her TN
3. Introduce EP to the AIESEC world through myaiesec.net (ask
if they have kwdikous)
4. Learn them to use AIESEC gmail, in case they don’t know
5. Make 3-4 interactive (share screen) so they can understand
6. Ask about tickets, clothing, other details
7. Arrange next Meeting(before he/she leaves)
After the Arrival…
First Meeting: Talk about his/her feelings. Be positive-Optimist and
do some of the things from the EP Management Word. Also,
arrange the next Meeting.
Second Meeting and all the others…
1. How the EP feels? Is he/she satisfied? If no what you can do for
2. How is the Job conditions? Is the JD clear-same at the TN?
3. How are the living conditions/the roommates?
4. What about AIESEC here (Hosting entity)
5. What about the city/town, sightseeing, the culture, the
6. Any other challenge for discussion?
7. Tasks and Activities than will help EP to get out of the comfort
8. Arrange next Meeting
9. Send Outputs to VP OGX & VP TM.