A Forever Recovery
- 4,794 views
A Forever Recovery Bio...
A Forever Recovery Bio
A Forever Recovery is a Battle Creek, Michigan treatment center for drug and alcohol addiction offering a truly innovative approach to drug and alcohol recovery. The private facility is located on 14 acres of beautiful lake front property, and is staffed with a group of professional and highly qualified and committed individuals who are dedicated to guiding clients into finding recovery from drug and alcohol addiction during treatment at A Forever Recovery. A Forever Recovery is a Better Business Bureau Accredited business.
The key to successful drug and alcohol rehabilitation and the foundation for healing at A Forever Recovery comes from a philosophy of personalization. All programs are designed to revolve around each client’s individual needs. The clients of A Forever Recovery come from throughout the United States to participate in this unique program for recovery that gives them the control in their own healing process. A Forever Recovery allows each individual to choose a unique pathway for recovery, offering various rehabilitation therapies and modalities that can be customized to an individual’s needs.
By giving A Forever Recovery clients control in their own healing process and an ability to choose a specific program they can believe in, A Forever Recovery believes that rehabilitation will be more successful as compared to facilities where clients are forced to follow a pre-set rehabilitation program. All of the pathways for drug rehabilitation at A Forever Recovery drug and alcohol treatment center are designed to heal clients Body, Mind and Spirit. Working to heal clients as a whole person, A Forever Recovery provides them with a solid foundation for recovery that is lasting and extremely successful.
Some of the rehabilitation pathways include:
• Faith-Based Rehabilitation: This is a faith based drug treatment track that allows a client who is either a believer or has an interest in the teachings of Jesus Christ to strengthen their faith. Exploring and strengthening one’s Christian faith facilitates the maintenance of recovery after treatment.
• Holistic Rehabilitation: This provides an environment for recovery for individuals who wish to seek their own spiritual paths. There are five “tracks” implemented by A Forever Recovery to reinforce the cognitive therapy that the client receives: Faith Based, Self Help or 12-step, Cognitive, Holistic, and Native American Spirituality. Additional resources may include reiki energy and healing, yoga, lectures by recovering addicts, alcoholics and counselors, guided imagery and meditation sessions, and/or the philosophy and spirituality of martial arts.
• Native American Rehabilitation
• Massage Therapy, Acupuncture Therapy, Vitamin and Nutritional Therapy, Sauna and Fitness Therapy
• Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT) and Self-Discovery Program: These programs can include recovery tools such outside and inside recovery meetings, lectures by recovering addicts, alcoholics and counselors and/or guided meditation sessions. Coupled with an intensive ‘Inventory and Self-Discovery’ a client can uncover, discover and discard those things in his life that are blocking addiction recovery.
• Group, Individual and Family Counseling
• Educational Programs & Self Help Programs
• Standard Withdrawal Clinic and Medical Supervised Detoxification Clinic
The counselors at A Forever Recovery can be reached by calling (877) 456-3313. Staff is available to answer questions about specific programs and possible financing options to assist an individual on the way to A Forever Recovery. More information about A Forever Recovery programs for drug and alcohol recovery can be found online at www.stopyouraddiction.com.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views