Learning two languages helpsto stimulate your brain!
Preventing memory loss andAlzheimers Disease!
* Studying another language makes you smarter!* Your critical thinking skills improve as you learn to view things through a different lens.* Learning a second language stimulates creativity!
Knowing Spanish gives you aheads up in the business industry.
Morecommunication skills can help YOU climb to the top!
* Learning Spanish will enable you to communicate with Spanish speaking co- workers.* In North America, a resume containing Spanish fluency will give you an advantage over your competitor.* If you work in health care or education knowing Spanish is helpful.* The building trade are employing more Spanish speaking workers.
SPANISH IS EVERYWHERE
* Spanish is the official language on four continents. These continents are: North America, South America, Europe, and Africa.* Spanish is the mother tongue in 21 countries.
There will continue to be an enormous increasein Spanish language usage in the United States.Especially in the following States: New York,Illinois, Texas, Arizona, and California.There are over 33 million Spanish speakers in theUnited States. Over 40% of the populationgrowth will be among the Hispanic people.
The Hispanic population of the US will approach 50million people by the year 2015.
In Europe, Spanish is the second most spoken language, after English Spanish is the 4th mostcommonly spoken language in the world with over 400 million speakers.
Spanish can expand youruniverse… …LITERALLY.
“The limits of my language are the limits of myuniverse." - Ludwig Wittgenstein An Austrian philosopher.
* As the Hispanic population continues to grow at a disproportionate rate, it becomes more likely that you will encounter Spanish speaking people in your daily rountine.
Your neighbors could speakSpanish…
Or you couldmarry intoa Spanish family..
An incredible adventure awaits the traveler who speaksSpanish. Knowing Spanish can make traveling easy to places…
The ability to speak Spanish can allow you to lend a helping hand whenever there are language barriers in the public.You can help Spanish speakers whodon’t speak English ……. And Englishspeakers who don’t speak Spanish.
Learning anotherlanguage can help you better understand your own.
* Spanish is, “ Romance language.” It is derived from Latin, the language of the ancient Roman Empire. Since many English words are also of Latin origin, when you learn vocabulary in Spanish you will simultaneously be expanding your English vocabulary. You will also find that your understanding of the deep meaning of these Latin based English words is greatly enhanced.
* Spanish grammar is similar to English, as well as different. This will raise your awareness of English grammar.* Spanish is one of the easiest languages to learn. Because Spanish is nearly phonetically perfect, you can look at almost any word and know how to pronounce it.* If you learn a third language, such as French, Italian, Portuguese or Romanian, already knowing Spanish will be a huge advantage because these languages are Romance Languages.
Learning Spanish can help you appreciate theHispanic culture that is different from our own.Developing a deeper understanding of Hispanicculture is becoming more and more importantReading Spanish and Latin American Newspapers will open a window into the Hispanic mind.
* From Miguel Cervantes to
* Goya Velásquez* Picasso Dali
And … gastronomy Like having “Las tapas yvino” (appetizers and wine) for lunch instead of a full meal.
Or how the Spanish celebratethe dead with “El Dia de losMuertos”
Learning new, exciting thingseveryday will make you want tolearn more and more about the Spanish language and their culture!
* One feels a great amount of pride and accomplishment. When you’ve work hard to learn a foreign language. Learning Spanish can be one of the most rewarding things you will ever do.* Whether your motivation are practical, intellectual or sentimental, learning Spanish is something that will benefit you for the rest of your life.