About the Firm
• ACM Partners is a boutique financial advisory firm providing due
diligence, performance improvement, restructuring and turnaround services
to organizations in transition.
• We focus on small to midsize organizations, generally with total debt
ranging from $500,000 - $25 million.
• With success leading clients through projects ranging from due diligence
and profit improvement through interim management roles at highly
troubled companies, ACM Partners has the expertise to address the
challenges facing small and midsize companies today.
• At ACM Partners we help our clients to break from the status quo. We look
to work with organizations, or major stakeholders, who have identified a
pressing need for change.
Today small and midsize companies (SMEs) are finding themselves besieged by multiple challenges.
ACM Partners can help management navigate the changing landscape
Beset by Challenges
A Partner for Any Stage
Partners in Growth
• Interim Management
• Business Process
Partners in Crisis
• Deep expertise in
• Strong relationships
with the alternative
Partners in Renewal
• Developing strong
• Identifying partners
to support a return to
• Collaborated with senior management
team to develop forward-looking
projections for a $350 million industrial
staffing company pursuing a sale
• Provided senior lender with an assessment
of management team turnaround plan for a
struggling $25 million manufacturing
• Served as Chief Restructuring Officer of a
troubled home remodeling company
• Successfully restructured over $2 billion
in senior and subordinated debt of small
and midsize companies
• Involved in multiple M&A transactions,
supporting management teams throughout
the deal process and during post-deal
• Oversaw multiple performance
improvement initiatives, focused on both
internal process improvements as well as
Writing Has Appeared In
• The Journal of Corporate Renewal
• ABF Journal
• RMA Journal
• Trusts & Estates
• The Secured Lender
• The Journal of Private Equity
Speaking Engagements at
• The University of Chicago
• Northwestern University
• Loyola University
• The University of Wisconsin-Madison
• The University of Illinois-Chicago
• The Chicago Bar Association
• Various investor and management groups
• David Johnson is a founding partner of ACM Partners. His
advisory experience spans North America and ranges from pre-
revenue startups to Fortune 500 companies.
• An active member of the Chicago business community, David
currently serves on the board of directors (audit committee) of
Gateway Foundation, a $70 million nonprofit organization
focused on providing substance abuse treatment. Additionally,
he is an active member in several professional associations.
• David’s writing has appeared in several industry publications,
and he has lectured at the University of Chicago, Northwestern
University, the University of Wisconsin-Madison, the University
of Illinois-Chicago and Loyola University Chicago.
• David earned his MBA from the University of Chicago. His
undergraduate studies were completed at Fairleigh Dickinson
• Email: email@example.com
• Ph: (312) 505-7238
Learn more at: www.acm-partners.com
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.