07/16/10 17:00 ARYAN COLLEGE,AJMER. Produce By:- Yashpal
- Discipline and Punishment
What is Discipline?
- A systematic method of obtaining obedience.
- A set of rules regulating behavior.
Discipline and Life
- Life without discipline is like a boat without a rudder.
- It's the brake to control the thoughtless action of a man.
- The only demand that discipline makes is that we should have a plan and an order in life.
- A particular pattern of behavior .
Discipline Vs. Freedom
- It actually creates freedom.
Discipline and Punishment
- Most people think discipline means punishment .
- Discipline and punishment are two separate identities.
- Punishment intended to train.
Discipline in School
- Don't talk in class while
- Don't come late to school.
Source 07/16/10 17:00