WHAT IS WIKI:
A wiki is a Web page that can be viewed and
modified by anybody with a Web browser and
access to the Internet.
The first wikis appeared in the mid-1990s. Scientists
and engineers used them to create dynamic
INTRODUCTION ABOUT WIKI:
How to personalize our own wiki:
How To Add Files And Pictures In
Personial Settings On Wiki:
Advantages of WIKI:
• Gain a worth while maturity by browsing,
• Helping the organization to improve its
• Enhanced reputation,
• Work made easier.
Disadvantages of WIKI:
• A wiki is vulnerable to accidental damage
• Can be modified by any one over the world.
• I t w l l speci f i es how t o cr eat e ,m f y
and per sonal i ze our ow w ki .
• The or gani zat i on can per sonal i ze t he
w ki f r omany w e.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.