2. lingkungan ancaman yang menghadap ke planit <ul><li>Uang kembalian iklim, global warming is the greatest ancaman to the Earth as it is Menghancurkan our glaciers, causing droughts, polluting our air and causing a hole in the ozone layer, people are causing this Bencana </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>Australia’s Industri pertanian is at threat due to global warming as the drought is killing crops . </li></ul><ul><li>As a result of penggundulan hutan di Australia the salinity of the soil increases and the saline water draining from, where these forests have been cut, can affect downstream or down slope water quality. </li></ul><ul><li>Penggundulan hutan and Masa kekeringan sangat conditions leaves farmland dry and barren. </li></ul><ul><li>Overgrazing and over fishing is also threatening Australia’s environment, leaving Spesies berbeda ikan di Australia at low levels. </li></ul><ul><li>Also via perkenalan spesies eksotiksuch as; Feral kucing, rubah dan kelinci have caused Kepunahan or reduction of Spesies asli Australias. </li></ul>lingkungan ancaman yang menghadap Australia
4. lingkungan ancaman yang menghadap Indonesia There are many lingkungan ancaman that face Indonesia; Penggundulan hutan, pencemaran, menangkap terlalu banyak ikan and wild life trading to namm a few. Also as these natural resources run out bagaimanapun juga the biggest threat to Indonesia is penggundulan hutan.
5. Penggundulan hutan di Indonesia Sebab dan efek From 20000-2005 it was estimated that 1,87 million hectares of forest was binasa. Penggundulan hutan Indonesia sudah menyebabkan spesies yang dibahayakan untuk kehilangan habitat mereka dan kehilangan income for locals and their governments. Akibatnya baik orang maupun binatang menderita. Sebab bagi ini adalah permintaan global untuk bubur kayu dan minyak sawit.
6. Kebakaran hutan <ul><li>Api kebakaran hutan di Indonesia mempunyai dampak lingkungan berarti. Forest fires are reoccurring in Indonesia, because of this it effects peoples haelth (as the fires release toxic gases like carbon monoxide (CO), ozone (O3), nitrogen dioxide (NO2), hydrocarbons, aldehydes, particles and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and as these gases cause respiratory infections that make locals sick), their livelihood, agriculture, increases green house gas emissions, effects tourism and transportation and especially effects the animals that use these forests as their habitats. There are direct and indirect causes of these fires, direct cause may be when a farmer sees burning off as the cheapest way of clearing land for agricultural purposes. </li></ul>
7. Perkebuan kelapa sawit <ul><li>Fact: Palm oil is used in about 50% of all packaged food products in supermarkets today </li></ul><ul><li>Reduction of the forests for palm oil means reduction of endangered species such as the Sumatran rhino and tiger and orangutans. The global production of palm oil is about 35 million metric tones! </li></ul>
8. Binatang lair yang terancam punah <ul><li>Malaysian and Sumatran tigers, Malaysian, Sumatran, Borneo Asian elephants, Malaysian, Sumatran & Borneo rhino, Sumatran & Borneo orangutans, tapir, and the Malaysian & Borneo sun bear are all the animals that are affected by the global demand for palm oil. Their habitats are being destroyed and they are loosing their homes and food source. They are all threatened with extinction. </li></ul>