1. Software and Vendor.
4. Objectives of using software.
5. Enhancing learning and achieving learning
6. Technical and Pedagogical features.
7. Teachers and students role.
8. concerns about it.
• This program is multimedia program which
allow use to comprise video, text, graphics
,images, sounds and animation and it support
• The vendor :
Adobe Systems Incorporated
Headquarters: San Jose, California
Web site: www.adobe.com
Professional people who have experience in
editing and creating video
Let instructors to present their lesson in
Helps instructors to capture students
attention and maintain it.
Editing videos meet instruction objectives.
Integrate different instructional elements in
one presentation. e.g text, graph, animation,
Helps students to prepare and edit videos.
1. Attract students attention
2. Make learning process more engagement
3. Provide proof of learning
4. Easy way to understand concepts, ideas,
• Enhance students learning
• Involve students in the learning process
• Attract students attentions
• Facilitate teacher job
• Support many format
• Creating new effects
• Import any elements from any adobe
programs(such sound booth, Photoshop)
• Create educational videos
• Editing existing one
• Teach students to use the software
• Interact with the video and watching it
• Create or edit videos
• Burn it to DVD lost its color.
• it’s difficult to use.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.