RULES Five Rounds. Round 1 : Infinite Pounce 1. Round 2 : LVC 1. Round 3 : Infinite Pounce 2. Round 4 : LVC 2. Round 5 : Differential Round. Rules of each round will be explained before the start of that round.
MERA PEHLA PEHLA POUNCE 12 questions. Infinite Pounce. Clockwise on bounce. +10/0 for bounce. +20/-10 for pounce.
1. Bela Lugosi Lon Chaney, Jr. Paul Wesley Michael SheenHow can you connect these actors with respect tosupernatural movies?
ONLY ACTORS TO HAVE PLAYED BOTH AWEREWOLF AND A VAMPIRE.
5.IMDb plot summary of a director’s last film : “An orthodox head of a family, a retired police officer, has values which he wants his family to also uphold. As a result of his values, his daughter is unable to be forthright and is unable to introduce the young man she loves, and concocts a scheme whereby her father would approve of her lover. What results is quite hilarious.”ID the director and the film.
8. Katha Deithili Maa Ku is a 2003 Oriya film by director Himanshu Parija, starring Siddhant Mahapatra and X. But the IMDb Cast and Crew list of the movie states that it stars Siddhant Mahapatra and Y, another person with a similar sounding name as X. Y, incidentally, did not make his acting debut till as late as 2010.Who are X and Y?
NAMES GIVEN BY TONY STARK TOTHOR, HAWK-EYE AND LOKI IN THEAVENGERS
10. Ti Phulrani, directed by Pu La Deshpande in Marathi. Santu Rangeeli, directed by Pravin Joshi in Gujarati. Man Pasand, directed by Basu Chatterjee in Hindi. X, directed by Salil Dutta in Bengali.ID X and connect the four movies.
OGO BODHU SHUNDORIINDIAN ADAPTATIONS OF PYGMALION
12.The cast of a movie : Vince Vaughn as Norman Bates, the proprietor of the Bates Motel. Julianne Moore as Lila Crane, Marions neurotic and concerned sister. Anne Heche as Marion Crane, a young woman who steals $400,000 in cash to start a new life with her boyfriend. Viggo Mortensen as Samuel "Sam" Loomis, Marions boyfriend. His relationship with Marion is under stress due to his looming debts. William H. Macy as Milton Arbogast, a private detective hired to find Marion after she vanishes. Rance Howard as George Lowery, Marions boss. Chad Everett as Tom Cassidy, the client from whom Marion steals the money.The director?
2. X is an English film and television actor, most famous for portraying Chief Officer Henry Tingle Wilde in Titanic. In 1985, X was cast to play John Lennon in the made-for-TV biopic John and Yoko : A Love Story, produced by NBC. However, he was fired just days before production began, for a very strange reason. He did, however, portray Lennon in Chapter 27, a film about Mark David Chapman, that released in 2007. Why was he fired?
HIS NAME IS MARK LINDSAY CHAPMAN.LENNON’S KILLER IS MARK DAVID CHAPMAN.
SATYAGRAHA BY PRAKASH JHAKANAMACHI BY RAJ CHAKRABORTY
6. Grand Prix : 8½ Golden Prizes : Death Is Called Engelchen Kozara Bad Girl Special Silver Prize : Frank Beyer for Naked Among Wolves Silver Prizes : A Trip Without a Load Tales of a Long Journey Black Wings Chi tu hau Lupeni 29 Best Actor : Steve McQueen for The Great Escape Best Actress : X for Y Director of Photography : Jørgen Skov for Den kære familie Special Diploma : Pierre Étaix for The Suitor Prix FIPRESCI : The Four Days of NaplesID X and Y.
SUCHITRA SEN FOR SAPTAPADI(THE 3RD MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL)
9.n = the number of “bad guys”.x = the number of “good guys”.J = the number of ______ present, if any.The equation reads, "The probability of a bad guy hitting his target is equalto the inverse of all bad guys present plus the cube of the number of goodguys present (plus one) plus the number of ______ present (plus one) to thetenth power."From this, one can infer that the presence of a good guy has a detrimentaleffect on the bad guys accuracy, while having even one ________ present isa veritable death sentence.What is the name of this equation and/or the phenomenon it describes?
STAR WARS HIT PROBABILITY EQUATION/STORMTROOPER EFFECT
10. If you type www.lacunainc.com in the Search Bar of your browser, where will you be re-directed?
OFFICIAL WEBSITE OFETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND
11. Roger Avary , one of the scriptwriters of the movie, says that when they wrote the script for X, the briefcase contained diamonds. But the director had just used a case of diamonds as a major plot device in his last movie, and he and Avary agreed that it was “too boring and predictable” to do that again. So they decided not to show them, thus giving the whole thing an air of mystery. As for the glowing of the briefcase, it was nowhere in the script. Avary says : “Somebody had the bright idea (which I think was a mistake) of putting an orange light bulb in there. Suddenly what could have been anything became anything supernatural. Didnt need to push the effect. People would have debated it for years anyway, and it would have been much more subtle.” Which suitcase?
ANSWERAll films won Oscar for Best Picture (or itsequivalent), but did not win for Best Director.[The quiz was held before the Oscars.]
AAKHRI RASHTA 5 movie identifications. Differential Scoring. If one team is correct, 30 points. If two team are correct, 25 points each. If three teams are correct, 20 points each. If four teams are correct, 15 points each. If five teams are correct, 10 points each. If all teams are correct, 5 points each.
1. The code name for the film early in its production was “Group Hug”. One of the lead actors once sent a text message to another of the cast simply saying “Assemble.”, which became the tagline for the movie. “Assemble.” was not spoken throughout the film. However, the actor would say it behind the scenes to call out the rest of cast via text message to hang out off the set.
2. The films concept came to the producer while he was watching Kaala Patthar. Not surprisingly, the title came from one of the songs of the film. This was the first action film made by his production company in 16 years. The last being Vijay.
4. The name of the company the main character works for is Metacortex. The roots of this word are meta-, which according to Websters means “going beyond or higher, transcending” and - cortex, which is “the outer layer (boundary) of gray matter surrounding the brain.” Thus, Metacortex is “transcending the boundaries of the brain” which is precisely what the character proceeds to do. The glyphs seen on the computer screens in the movie, with the exception of the call traces, consists of reversed letters, numbers, and Japanese katakana characters.