IntroductionI live a fairly normal day-to-day life. We go onmany trips and do exotic things, but on aneveryday basis my life is kind of boring. I do theusual teenager things: playing videogames, doing school, and eating. I also read andwrite when I can, but I don’t always get theurge.
• I start my day slowly. I usually wake up to an alarm and hit the snooze button a few times before I actually get up. I move very sluggish first thing in the morning
• After waking up I go to the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of cereal. I eat it as slow as possible without it getting gross to postpone the start of the day. I enjoy reading or watching a movie while I eat occasionally
• After breakfast I usually shower and get ready for the day. I then get my laptop and start on my school. I try to get half or more of my work done before lunch.
• On sunny days I try to get outside in the sunshine before lunch. I sometimes read, sometimes play a sport, sometimes just toss a ball around with my dad. I don’t always get to this when I’m busy.
• At lunch time I usually cook my own lunch as my parents are often working. My meal consists of an easy to make meal and a glass of water. I eat this meal slowly as well and usually read or watch something while eating.
• After lunch I get back to school and finish up. This is when I do most of my harder projects because my brain works much better after noon. If I don’t get it all done in the next couple of hours I have to work on it later instead of having fun.
• Some days I go to the gym. I do Crossfit, which focuses on getting our bodies stronger, more durable, and more flexible in the places we need it in daily life without giving us excess bulk. This is one of the best parts of my day, it clears my head and makes me feel good.
• When I return from the gym I shower then usually play my video games. I play the usual suspects, sometimes online with my friends. This goes on for a couple hours unless I have extra school to get done.
• Around five o’clock my family gathers for dinner. We eat and spend some time together doing various things. Sometimes someone has to be somewhere and we don’t get to have dinner together though.
• After our family time I have some down time that I usually spend reading or watching a movie. This is were I relax and calm my body after the day. I try my best to get myself tired before going to bed.
• At ten o’clock I brush my teeth and get ready for bed. I sometimes read some more in bed to try and fall asleep. It usually takes me almost an hour to actually fall asleep.
ConclusionMy every day life is fairly standard, which is whywe break it up with trips. We try to visitrelatives out of state often and even travel theworld. Sometimes events here at home breakthe pattern, but not often. I’m content for nowwith my current life, but once I’m out of highschool I’m living my life the way I want to.