Team has leading experts in marketing, product development, and content curation\n
1. DESIGNING WITH DATA
2. TAKE A LOOK AT THIS VIDEO VIEW ON YOUTUBE
3. WE BELIEVE THAT AN INFOGRAPHIC IS “graphic visual representation of information, data or knowledge”1 THAT“presents complex information quickly andclearly”1 AND IT “should not merely communicate clearly, but stimulate viewer engagement and attention”2 1 Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Information_graphics 2 Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Data_visualization
4. WHY ARE INFOGRAPHICS A BIG DEAL?
5. THREE REASONS: DEMAND, IMPACT, GROWTH“There is a need for ongoing innovation in tech andtechniques that will help individuals andorganizations to integrate, analyze, visualize, andconsume the growing torrent of big data.”*High quality visualizations are 30x more likely to beengaged and shared by viewers over comparable textarticles.Advertisements in the form of visualizations are 6xmore effective than other online ads.Publishers who use visualizations have grown anaverage of 12% compared to 1% for those who havenot.*Source: http://www.mckinsey.com/mgi/publications/big_data/index.asp
6. WHAT MAKES A GOOD INFOGRAPHIC?
7. TELL A STORYWITH THE DATAA good story trumps greatdesign. Channel your innerjournalist.
8. DISTRIBUTION CASE STUDIES
9. CASE STUDY 1 Techcrunch: Twitter story News breaking Additional Content creation: rights: distribution: Visual.ly Techcrunch Visual.ly networkTechcrunch requested that we create aninfographic for Twitter’s 5th anniversary.The piece was branded by Visual.lyTechcrunch was given the exclusive right tobreak the story.Result: The piece got 5x more Tweets, 6xmore Shares on LinkedIn and Facebook thanan average Techcrunch post.The graphic eventually got additional 9kviews on Visual.ly and became the top rankedgraphic in social media.
10. CASE STUDY 2 startup genome projectData source: News breaking Additional Content creation: Startup rights: distribution: Visual.ly Genome Techcrunch Visual.ly networkWe collaborated with Startup Genome to createan infographic with their data.The piece was co-branded by both StartupGenome and Visual.ly Techcrunch was given the exclusive right tobreak the story.Result: The piece got 4x more Tweets, 6xmore Shares on LinkedIn, and 12x moreshares on Facebook than an averageTechcrunch post.The graphic eventually got additional 16kviews on Visual.ly and became the top rankedgraphic in the business category.
11. HOW CAN YOU USE INFOGRAPHICS?
12. INSIDE YOUR COMPANYHelp achieve your goals bycreating effective, persuasive, andappealing visualizations.
13. ENHANCE YOUR PUBLICATION/ BLOGDeliver great visualizations ondeadline and in sync with thenews cycle.
14. IMPRESS YOUR CLIENTSInfographics help agencies anddesigners by bringing their datato life and showcasing theiraccomplishments.
15. EDUCATEHelp educators tell compellingstories and reach their studentsin new ways.
16. InfographicEthicsAs an organization that both practices and recognizes quality data-journalism, Visual.lysubscribes to the code of ethics  of the Society of Professional Journalists and agreesto abide by all of its principles.We also agree to the following principles to support data analysis and visualization:1) Data will be accurate and veriﬁable - Visual.ly will not "lie with statistics."2) Proper Sourcing & Attribution -  Visual.ly will always give credit where due and will doits own reporting.3)  Best Practices in Visual Representation - Visual.ly will not exploit idiosyncrasies ofthe human visual system to exaggerate or misrepresent data.Most succinctly stated, Visual.lys policy is one that encompasses accuracy, honesty,and transparency.
17. is aVISUALIZATION ECOSYSTEM
18. WHAT DO WE MEAN BY THAT?IT’S A COHESIVE SYSTEM OF PRODUCT, PLATFORM, AND SERVICE WHERE EACH ASPECT SUPPORTS THE OTHERS. SITE TOOLS CREATI VE
19. SIGN UP FOR A DESIGNER ACCOUNT UPLOAD YOUR PAST INFOGRAPHICS AND RECEIVE FEEDBACK, INQUIRES FROM NEW CUSTOMERS.