3. Why to present????<br />Be sure of the objectives.<br />Be sureof your audience.<br />Be thorough with your content.<br />
4. NOT MORE THAN 4 BULLETS PER SLIDE<br />
5. ONLY POINTS AND KEY WORDS TO BE HIGHLIGHTED<br />
6. PICTURE speaks more than a thousand words ....So use lots and lots of pictures and captions.<br />
7. USE SOUND AND VIDEO TO GRAB AUDIENCE ATTENTION……<br />
8. PRACTICE A LOT!!!!<br />
9. Be Confident!!!!<br />
10. HOW YOUR PPT SHOULDNOT LOOK LIKE…<br /><ul><li> The first Coca-Cola recipe was invented in Covington, Georgia, by JOHN STITH PEMBERTON, originally as a cocawine called “Pemberton's French Wine Coca’ in 1885.
11. The first sales were made at Jacob's Pharmacy in Atlanta, Georgia, on May 8, 1886, and for the first eight months only nine drinks were sold each day.
12. It incorporated in 1892 as Coca-Cola </li></ul> Company (the current corporation).<br />