What Can RAD-INFO Do for Your Org?
1. Channel Sales Enablement
3. Product Marketing
4. Sales Training
5. Sales Quarterbacking
6. Online Marketing Strategy
7. Keynote Speaker
Channel Sales Enablement
• Define Channel Plans/Goals.
• Craft Partner Profile.
• Marketing message = Value Proposition
• Deeper: components to enable channel
partners to quote, order, status, trouble ticket
and see commissions.
• Channel Manager Training
• Build or Invigorate or Boost your Channel
• Launching (or re-launching) product
• Target, Messaging and Packaging
• Engineering to Sales to Billing Auditing
• Sales Training
• Vendor Selection
• Competitive Market Analysis
• Strategy on product, platform, pricing.
• Is the Product Complete? Competitive?
• Write marketing copy and sales scripts.
• Assist with Ad Creative.
• Manage Direct Mail, Online or Guerrilla
• Back Office Support for Product.
• Website strategy (not dev or design)
• Train agents direct sales teams on selling
VoIP/SIP, Transit, MPLS, Cloud and more.
• Not just techniques, but sales triggers mixed
with product knowledge.
• Train CSR and Techs in Up-selling and Soft
• Live, on-site and via webinars.
• Coaching of sales reps or agents
• Monitoring of sales activity, routine
• Examination of hurdles to sales success
• Time Management / Calendar
Online Marketing Strategy
• Define Online Marketing Strategy for
Master Agencies, CLEC and other SP’s.
• Work with marketing/PR team
• Coach up inside team.
• Craft an Editorial Calendar.
• Identify where prospects are.
• Live or Webinar
• Author of the following books:
• LIT BUILDINGS*
• SELLECOM 2: Cloud Services**
• Channel Management***
*available at Lulu.com, sellecom.com
** on Amazon
*** soon from Beka Publishing
Is Your Current Strategy Working?
What Outcome are you looking for?
What’s the Metric?
Do you have the Budget?
Do you have the Man Power?
Do you have the Patience?
If not, let’s talk!
@radinfo on twitter
Peter Radizeski started as a
telecom agent in 1999 and has
worked with more than 50
service providers on strategy,
marketing, go-to-market and