Be the first to like this
This course teaches how to lead investigations and root cause analyses using various techniques such as Causal Factor Charting, Fault Tree Analysis and Root Cause Charts.This workshop has been designed for those who are expected to conduct root cause analyses in the workplace.
This interactive course will also provide you with new skills critical to the management of safety and other business activities such as quality and productivity.
- How to develop and implement structured incident investigations programs
- How to initiate and conduct an investigation
- How to apply causal factor and root cause analysis for investigating process and non-process incidents
- How to develop appropriate recommendations to address root causes at various levels to avoid future incidents
- How to structure reports
- Learn key points and practice your new skills via actual industry examples and workshops
For full details, kindly contact Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org or download the PDF brochure.