Be the first to like this
Effective Performance Management drives business results that accomplish the goals of the organization. This course will provide the skills needed to create and maintain effective performance management programs. It is designed to help participants effectively manage performance on both the formal and informal levels.
Performance management is the process of maintaining and improving employee performance through tools, documentation, coaching and feedback.
This course is designed to help participants effectively manage performance on both the formal and informal levels. Performance management is not just sitting down for a formal review discussion once or twice a year. It is part of an overall management approach that recognises and values the contribution of each staff member.
EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT will enable you to:
- Gain a strong understanding of performance management as a business strategy
- Understand the performance management cycle
- Determine how their organizational values tie into performance management
- Create performance standards for their own organizations
- Develop a list of ways to foster high performance in the workplace and implement the right options
- Develop a performance evaluation form
- Know what type of appraisal method suits their organizational needs best
- Identify errors in performance appraisals in order to avoid bias and mistakes
- Understand how to collect evidence to support performance evaluations
- Develop communication skills for holding an effective performance evaluation meeting
- Be able to confidently address poor performance in a positive way
- Develop a sample employee development plan
- Be able to implement action items imperative to successful performance management
For further details, kindly download the PDF brochure or contact us at email@example.com