NO SUCH THING AS: “BUSINESS AS USUAL”
You don’t have to be a global Branding expert to figure this one out:
- Confidence in the economy is at all times low
- Customer’s confidence is down
- Rising costs are a fact
- Prices of goods and services are up
- Adding relevant value, is the sure way out
Branding: The antidote to an economic dilemma is a specially designed 3 days bash of lectures, workshops and exchange of experiences, addressing pivotal issues that help business owners and entrepreneurs to combat the economic squeeze.
In the course of this session we will explore the possibility of adding relevant value to products and service, and how this strengthen your Brand’s position in the market place and assures continuous profit.
We will share with you methods that a few brave individuals have successfully applied in growing their business during an economic crisis.
- Learn how to build a successful Brand.
- Discover how Branding can become the antidote to raising costs.
- Turn half-baked Brand ideas into fully fledged revenue contributors.
- Strengthen your Brand’s position in the market place.
- Encourage you to think differently about your business.
- Add relevant value to your products and services.
- Gain customers’ confidence in these trying times