LIONS CLUBS INTERNATIONAL
District 308 - A2
(Sarawak – Sabah – FT Labuan - Brunei)
“ Together, Let’s Do It !”
Date: 4 March 2010
To: Lions Presidents
Lions 1st Vice Presidents
Lions Memberships Chairpersons
1st Vice District Governor Lion Augustine Ngu Liong Ing
PDG Lion Cheng Yik Siong
PDG Lion YB Datuk Robert Lau Hoi Chew
Region 2 Chairperson Lion Patricia Ting Mee Hung
Zone 4 Chairperson Lion Ung Sing Tai
Zone 5 Chairperson Lion Evelyn Biju
District Chairperson Public Relations & Media (Sarawak) Lion Peter Goh Yew Soon
District Chairperson Cultural & Community Activities / Peace Poster Contest (Sarawak)
Lion Loh Ming Hua
District Chairperson Leo / Campus Club (Sarawak) Lion Albert Tiang Ming Ing
District Chairperson Convention / Protocol Lion Clarence Ting Ing Horh
District Chairperson Hearing & Speech Action & Work with the Deaf (Sarawak) Lion
Eric Yee Kuok Enng
RE: District 308 - A2 Third District Governor’s Advisory Committee Meeting for Zone 6.
Notice is hereby given that the 3rd (Third) District Governor’s Advisory Committee meeting of
Zone 6, District 308 - A2 will be held on:
Date: 13 March , 2010 (Saturday)
Time: 9.00am – 11.00am
Venue: LC of Sibu Mandarin’s Secretariat Office
Dress: Lions Vest
Please take note that at least four (4 ) of the following key officers ( i.e. President, Secretary,
Treasurer, Membership Chairperson, 1st Vice President and Leo Advisor ) must attend the
meeting and the President must attend three ( 3 ) of the zone meetings for the year. Kindly
inform the key officers of your respective Leo Clubs to attend and make reports during the
The agenda of the meeting will be as follows:-
1. Meeting call to order.
2. Appointment of recording Secretary.
3. Roll Call / Apologies.
4. Establishment of Quorum.
5. Adoption of agenda.
6. Open remarks and address by Zone 6 Chairperson, Lion Steven Chieng
7. Confirmation of previous meeting minutes & matters arising
8. Discussion on Region 2 Project & Activities for FY 2009 – 2010.
9. Discussion on Zone 6 Joint Projects for FY 2009 – 2010.
10. To receive report from Individual Lions Club
11. To receive report from Individual Leo Club
12. 48th Multiple District 308 Lions Convention at Singapore from April 29th – May 2nd,
13. 93rd Lions Clubs International Convention 2010 in Sydney, Australia from June 28th –
July 2nd, 2010.
14. Any Other Business.
15. Closing remarks from Region 2 Chairperson, Lion Patricia Ting Mee Hung
16. Next meeting, date and venue.
Notes: a) Each club to prepare 20 sets of Reports for the meeting.
b) Please bring along your own membership directory for fiscal year 2009 –
Yours in Lionism,
Lion Steven Chieng
Zone 6 Chairperson
(FY 2009 – 2010)
c.c; District Governor, Lion Karen Koh Eng Yan
1st Vice District Governor, Lion Augustine Ngu Liong Ing
2nd Vice District Governor, Lion Dr. Tan Tsu Kun
Cabinet Secretary, Lion Mary Masudal