1. FRSA FLASH 06 October 2011Contents of this news letter are compiled from multiple military family news sources and local area event sources. Materialpresented does not represent the views or endorsement of the 2nd BSTB, 2 nd BCT or the Army. This material is for personal use by the readers. All readers are encouraged to do further research for all applicable restrictions and guidelines
2. TRAINING INFORMATIONMOBILIZATION AND DEPLOYMENT (YOU MUST RSVP TO 772-0470 CHILDCARE ISAVAILABLE)FRG Leader : NOV 22 0900-1300 ACSKey Caller: OCT 11 1400-1500 or 1700-1800 ACSInformal Funds: NOV 22 1400-1500 or 1700-1800 ACSCare Team Training: DEC 12 0900-1230 ACSAFTB (YOU MUST RSVP TO 772-6710/9229, CHILDCARE IS AVAILABLE)Fall Marathon: OCT 24-28 0900-1600 ACSFINANCIAL READINESSBudgeting Class (772-6894/5196) Every Thursday 1800-2030 ACSAnger Management - For more information, contact Michelle Wojcikowski at 772-2279.OCT 25 1330-1530 ACSStress Management - For more information, contact Michelle Wojcikowski at 772-2279.OCT 11 1330-1530 ACSCOMMAND SAFETY CLASSES (You must register to attend these classes by calling 772-5352)Winter Driving: OCT 18 1400-1500 M-10282Snow Thrower: OCT 18 1530-1600 M-10282
3. OCTOBEROctober 7-8Watertown27TH ANNUAL BRAVO ITALIANO FESTIVALEnjoy two days of festive Italian heritage celebrations. Entertainment throughout the event along with specialshows.Â Â Italian foods just like Mama used to make including breads, pizzas, sausage, pastas, desserts and manyother mouth watering treats. Phone:315-782-1080 - ITALIAN AMERICAN CLUBOctober 8ClaytonHARVEST FESTIVAL11am-6pm Entertainment by The Edge. We will be featuring our award winning wine, wine slushies, and MulledSpiced wine! Farmers Market Vendors in attendance will include: Cheesecake on a Stick, Covered in Chocolate,Milk Made Soaps and Lotions, Born of Fire Glass, Farmers Wife Creations, Home a...Phone:315/686-5600 - INFORMATIONLinks:http://www.coyotemoonvineyards.comOctober 8Wellesley IslandMinna Anthony Common Nature Center, Wellesley Island State Park, 44927 Cross Island Rd.10am-4pm. Great family fall fun. Kids crafts and games, music, food, contests and much more.Phone:LYNN MORGAN - 315/493-2637NATURE CENTER STAFF - 315/482-2479 October 9Sackets Harbor12pm Come and "SAMPLE SACKETS".....enjoy local foods, music, childrens games, refreshments and soooomuch more!! Held at the Sackets Harbor Brew Pub parking lot.PHONE- 315-646-7081October 15-30Sackets Harbor11AM www.aanny.org Sackets Harbor Arts CenterAdirondacks National Exhibition of American Watercolors Wed - Sun Show runs October 15 through October 30(Open Wednesday through Sunday 11am-5pm) FREE ADMISSION Groups Welcome The Adirondack NationalExhibition of Watercolors is an annual, nationally recognized display of watercolor medium artworks by the finestartists in the United States. Please join us for this special opportunity to view this unique show which is rankedamong the top 10 watercolor shows in the country. For more information visit our website.Contact Bill Christopherson PHONE- email@example.com
4. October 20-29Sackets Harbor6PM Sackets Harbor SchoolOnce again the Sackets Harbor Sentinels will hold their Haunted House on the following dates: Oct 20,21,22,27,28& 29th...Please call the school for times and place.Contact Sackets Harbor School PHONE- 315-646-3575October 21, 22, 28 & 29WatertownClassic Creepy Creatures Haunted HouseThe American Kang Duk Won Karate and the Downtown Business Association presents Classic Creepy CreaturesHaunted House and see the transformation of the Historic Paddock Arcade on Friday, October 21st from 7pm-10pmand Saturday October 22nd from 1pm-4pm and then again at 6pm-10pm and Friday, October 28th from 7pm-10pmand Saturday October 29th from 1pm-4pm and then again at 6pm-10pm..October 22-23WatertownJoin the NYS Zoo and the North Country Childrens Clinic for this merry (not scary) two-day Halloween event forchildren 12 and under. The event will include a trick-or-treating trail full of healthy treats populated with charactersfrom popular nursery rhymes and television shows, face painting, games and more!October 22: 10AM-4PMOctober 23: 10AM-4PMNon-zoo members: $7 adults, $5 per child (Ages 2-12)Zoo members: $2 entry/event feeMilitary gets $1 discount (i.e. for non-members $6 adults, $4 per child (Ages 2-12; or zoo members $2 entry/eventfee)
6. Contents of this news letter are compiled from multiple military family news sources and local area event sources. Material presented does notrepresent the views or endorsement of the 2nd BSTB, 2 nd BCT or the Army. This material is for personal use by the readers. All readers areencouraged to do further research for all applicable restrictions and guidelines.