5. <ul><li>Khadi is all in all the ‘’swadeshi’’ fabric, the nation’s fabric, originates itself more than 5000 years ago and believed to be from ancient India. </li></ul><ul><li>Hand-spun and hand-woven cotton fabrics are called Khadi, woven mostly in cotton. </li></ul><ul><li>This almost forgotten fabric was revived by Mahatma Gandhi in 1921, as a part of his movements of non- violence and non-cooperation against the British. </li></ul><ul><li>The quintessential process of Gandhiji, who considered the fabric the ‘’freedom’’ for Indians. ‘’Khadi is not a product. It is the philosophy. The philosophy of freedom.’’ Gandhiji once said. </li></ul><ul><li>It was Khadi, that became power of nation and brought independence to us. </li></ul><ul><li>Khadi gives the magnificent effect that people wear it at any occasion. </li></ul>Wear Khadi, Wear Freedom
6. <ul><li>Khadi is an eco-fabric. </li></ul><ul><li>We can help saving environment by purchasing Khadi. </li></ul><ul><li>Khadi is harmless to our skin. </li></ul><ul><li>Khadi ties the whole nation with one thread. Khadi became a mean to unite people of different religions and class. </li></ul><ul><li>There is 0% harm to eco-system by the production of Khadi. </li></ul><ul><li>70 % of the artisans involved in the process of Khadi production are women. </li></ul><ul><li>Khadi production is a labor-intensive industry, with a scope of providing more employment with an investment of a very meager capital especially in the rural areas. </li></ul><ul><li>India’s national flag is made of Khadi. </li></ul><ul><li>Khadi enables full development of locally available raw materials and human resources. </li></ul>The spirit of glory
7. <ul><li>It is the only fabric where the play of texture is so unique that no two fabrics will be absolutely identical, thus lending it exclusivity and inimitability in terms of feel and texture. </li></ul><ul><li>Khadi is among the most progressively modern of all textiles, one that not only has desirably material possibilities but also consonance with the native ecology and sensitivity to the human condition that sustains it. </li></ul><ul><li>It advocates that fact that even in the post-industrial world, self- worth and self sufficiency are acknowledged as a compensation for human labor. </li></ul><ul><li>Today Khadi is being used by Top Fashion Designers in India and abroad in garments and accessories. </li></ul>The only 'eco-fabric'
8. "Khadi the Brand"
9. <ul><li>The very first step is to create an inimitable and aesthetic brand building program for the fabric~ ‘Khadi the brand’. To building an immaculate identity; “Pride & Honor”. </li></ul><ul><li>‘ Khadi the brand’ reflects freedom and pride (value propositions), which is about setting the trend and become trendsetter particularly for the young generation. </li></ul><ul><li>On-target positioning is required for the brand to hit the target audience and the target market with the bang. Khadi’s unstoppable and magnanimous USP’s like ‘’eco-savy’’, ‘’Gandhi-Khadi relationship’’,’’ importance in history’’, can be utilized properly to capture the market. </li></ul><ul><li>All the above three USP’s can be hit one by one with the certain time period to aware the market, creating the interest, establishing and maintaining the brand personality and brand image with integrated 360 degree branding (covering almost all the mediums). </li></ul><ul><li>The idea is to associate the brand with the consumers by impacting the strong message of ‘’pertaining the freedom and prestige of India’’, ‘’contributing and adapting the green challenge for India’’ and ‘’recollecting the Gandhiji’s Khadi philosophy’’. </li></ul>History is calling you
10. <ul><li>Since, Khadi is truly the nation’s fabric (the swadeshi brand), we can comfortably apply credentials here. </li></ul><ul><li>Huge publicity would enhance great consumer attention and consumer involvement to confirming the authenticity of the brand. </li></ul><ul><li>On-going BTL and ATL activities to cater the market, featuring them the significance of the Khadi and its core values. </li></ul><ul><li>Fashion shows, trade shows, ad campaigns and so on for sustaining the identity for the Khadi brand, carrying the target audience, advertising message, nature of the product, and the particular medium. </li></ul><ul><li>Once the on-target positioning has been established within the USP’s parameters, then aggressive marketing (branding+advertising) techniques and PR activities are required to generate the hype and endorsing the brand of Khadi. </li></ul><ul><li>Testimonials and inspirational figures can also play immense part to promote the brand. Those figures can be politicians, film fraternity, fashion designers, activists and social servants etc. </li></ul>Dress in the legend