PLACES TO VISIT IN LONDON
CHANGING OF THE GUARD
- The queen lives in the palace with the prince and her dogs.
Many tourist visit the palace in summer and can see the changing of the guard at eleven o´clock.
THE HOUSES OF PARLIAMENT
- We can see the river Thames, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament
- It´s a big square with Nelson´s column and his statue on it.
- It´s in Trafalgar Square and there´s lots of beautiful art there with many pictures.
- It´s was an ancient prison for kings and queens with many guardians. Now is a museum for royal jewellery.
THE RIVER THAMES
- It´s a long river that cross London and the boats sail in it.
- In London there are many bridges, but this is the most famous.
- It´s a big abbey where there are many tombs from very important person: Kings, writers, scientifics....
- It´s a long street where we can buy many things, because there are a lots of shops.
- It´s one hundred eighty metres tall and Big Ben is one hundred six metres.
It´s taller than Big Ben.
BIG BEN AND RED BUS
- The red buses are very typical English!
THE LONDON EYE
- We can see all London from here.
- There are many cinemas, theatres, peoples...