1. Stress & Anxiety ReductionWhat good is a relaxed body if your mind is still running at full speed? Our stress reduction therapies are designed to provi de youwith the mental break you need to find clarity and focus for the rest of the day. So take a break, clear your mind and let the stressjust melt away.Oxygen TherapyO2-B® Personal Oxygen BarThe air we breathe has approximately 20% oxygen. Breathing clean, fresh oxygen enriched air gives you energy you’ve beencraving! It replenishes and renews your spirit. The O2-B Personal Oxygen Bar has the highest oxygen output available without aprescription, 40% which is doubling the amount we normally breathe. You can choose from 11 custom blended, all natural, plant -based aromatherapy to enhance your breathing experience. Utilizing oxygen therapy allows you to: Feel more relaxed Feel rejuvenated Be Energized before, during or even after exercising Breathe easier in higher altitudes Breathe cleaner in enclosed environments Feel revitalized after airline travel Feel more restedThe O2-B® Personal Oxygen Bar filters dust and delivers 40% (+/- 2%) oxygen enriched air at 3 LPM(liters per minute) with quietoperation, sleek design and is user-friendly. The O2-B® Unit provides the highest oxygen output of any non-medical personaloxygen concentrator.
2. Disclaimer: Any practices or advice given or offered by O2 Innovations® is not intended to replace the services of your physician, or to provide an alternative toprofessional medical treatment. None of these statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat,cure or prevent any disease. WARNING: Persons with any Medical Condition or Lung Disorder, including Asthma or Emphysema, should consult their Physician beforeusing recreational oxygen. All products are for recreational use only. No medical claims are made nor should be made for any of these products shown. O2Innovations® cannot and does not offer medical advice. All products warranted and guaranteed.Guided MeditationWith our days becoming more hectic, finding a moment to unwind and gather focus is no easy task. But with o ur Cloud 9,exclusive Guided Meditation programs, you can simply slip-on insulated headphones & set your mind free to relax. You willquickly discover a state of peace & tranquility. We also have a variety of programs designed to help you achieve a specifi c state ofmind or life goal. Benefits can include: Stress Reduction Increased Focus Increased energy levels Improved sleep patternsOxygen has saved me! It has helped me mentally and physically! After just one treatment, I could feel the difference. I felt moreawake! It’s amazing how something so simple can make you feel so much better. I’m good as new, you’re crazy not to give it atry!-Morgan G., Mandeville, LAI’ve tried to meditate unsuccessfully for years. I always felt like I should meditate but my mind was always so active that Istruggled to enjoy it. Fortunately, Planet Beach’s Guided Meditation techniques are so simple that they allow me to naturally gointo a deep meditative state. I am already in a relaxed state using the spa services, this just adds to my experience.-Mark B., New Orleans, LAhttp://planetbeach.com/products-services/relax/stress-anxiety-reduction/Total RelaxationEver need to just get away from it all? At Planet Beach Contempo Spas, we have a variety ofoptions that will take tension away from your muscles, helping you unwind in just the fraction ofthe time of a traditional massage.Hydro-Massage
3. Hydro MassageExperience total relaxation with HydroMassage; a convenient way to enjoy the benefits of traditional massage therapy in a fra ctionof the time. You remain fully clothed in the privacy of your own room, and a powerful wave of heated water pressure massagesthe target areas your body, providing the following benefits: Helps reduce levels of stress and anxiety Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains Relaxation provides a feeling of well-being Temporarily increases circulation where massaged Helps relieve muscle soreness, stiffness and tensionAqua MassageSometimes it takes more than a back rub to work those kinks out. Coming from three angles, our Aqua Massage “3D” BodyProfiler System uses 36 water jets with variable water temperature, pulsating frequency and pressure to work key pressure pointsalong your entire body from your neck to the tips of your toes while you stay completely dry! Relieves Pain & Stress Decreased muscle tension Increased flexibility Improved blood circulation Decreased harmful body toxins Stress & fatigue reductionTherasage
4. TherasageThe key to a deeper, more effective massage is heat. Our Therasage massage bed incorporates far-infrared heat to target yourbody’s vital pressure points, inducing a more invigorating massage that stimulates your blood cells and relaxes your body.Benefits include: Relief from back and joint pain Improved blood circulation and metabolism Increased flexibility Deeper sleep Decreases harmful body toxins Stress & fatigue reduction Invigoration of tired musclesCyber-Relax MassageDesigned for ultimate relaxation, our Cyber-Relax massage therapy chair uses a 3-D Point Navi Sensor to scan your body’s shapeand posture, customizing your experience from over 700 different massage combinations. Sit back, relax and let the chair do allthe work for you.Benefits include: Improved blood circulation Increased flexibility Decreased muscle tension Decreased harmful body toxins Stress & fatigue reduction Invigoration of tired musclesI travel all day in my car for work and always tend to build up tension in my back. I started suffering from muscle spasms andsevere lower back pain. Luckily, my local Planet Beach got me Hydro-Massage for spa members to use. I decided to try it out andafter a couple sessions, I was sold!Chris B., Milpitas, CAThe AquaMassage has been my God-send. I am studying dance and tend to strain my body quite a bit. The AquaMassage hashelped increase my flexibility, relieved tension in my muscles and has just allowed me to relax.Yvonne C., New Orleans, LAMy body is so tired after working all day. An ordinary massage is just too expensive, so I started looking for an alternative. That’swhen I found Planet Beach and Therasage. it blends an effective massage with heat that soothes all my muscles. Now, I do it 3times a week and I’ve never felt better and more energized!Doris G., Dallas, TX
5. I never would have believed that a chair could give me such a deep, invigorating massage. It adjusted to the shape of my body andreally got in there and soothed all of my muscles. It was like having a real masseuse, but not nearly as expensive!-James M, Arrowhead, AZRed Light therapy has recently gained more popularity in the spa industry and people have been experiencing amazing results. Thisservice was discovered by NASA and is characterized by infrared light. Infrared is a unique type of light that has a strongerwavelength than other types of light so it can penetrate deeper into the skin.Erase stress and fight back against the elements with one of our vitalizing facial rejuvenation services and products. With resultscomparable to Botox, microdermabrasion, laser treatments and even chemical peels, you will be astounded by what can beaccomplished in such a short amount of time.Luminous FacialOur luminous facial uses light therapy combined with topical skincare products and dietary supplements to create a radiant glowthat starts from within. Look younger, healthier and more refreshed without the pain of injections or the recovery time of achemical peel.Benefits include:• Skin appears smoother• Reduces the appearance of fine lines• Decreases the appearance of pore size• Improves the appearance of skin tone• Improves the appearance of tone, texture, and clarity• Enhannces the appearance of overall healthy skin*Contact your local spa consultant to learn more about the benefits of our facial services.
6. UMO FacialDesigned to moisturize deep beneath the skin’s surface, the UMO Facial System uses Gamma PGA, which has a hydrating effectten times stronger than hyaluronic acid. Creating a cool mist to hydrate and lock in moisture, the UMO spa mist encourages ce llrenewal, which clears, repairs and revitalizes the appearance of the facial skin in just one session. UMO Facial TreatmentBenefits Include: Reduction in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles Improves appearance of skin elasticity Creates even appearance of skin tone and texture Minimizes the appearance of pores Enhances skin’s natural moisturizing abilities Lightens the appearance of sun and age spots Lindsey Fussell“I’ve been using the Lumiere for months and it has cleared my skin. I can also testify that the wrinkles on my forehead havedisappeared! I can’t believe the wonderful results from Lumiere.”- Lindsey Fussell, Baton Rouge, LA“Lumiere was my last resort before going to the dermatologist for my acne problem. I didn’t believe it would make much of adifference but I was quickly proven wrong. After just the first visit I noticed the firmness in my skin. Within a few weeks m y acnewas basically gone! Now, when I do get a bump, it goes away much quicker and doesn’t form a head. It is also very relaxing. I amthrilled with Lumiere and will continue to do it.”-Jill Ross for Trinity, FL
7. “I regularly use the Lumiere (every 2-3 days) since I joined Planet Beach over a year ago. I have noticed a considerableimprovement in my skin clarity & pigmentation. I used to have a lot of redness in my cheeks & now I feel the Lumiere has even edout my skin tone & texture. I am very pleased with the overall effects the Lumiere has brought to my face.”-Melinda Seymour, Tampa, FLWe are all trying to achieve that perfect 10 body, and sometime no matter how well you eat or how much you work out, we couldall use some extra help every once in a while. Added to your weekly spa routine, our weight management services can help youget leaner and meaner that much quicker. Slimcapsule
8. Slim Capsule, combines heat, light, massage, and natural aromas for a truly powerful and unique multi-sensory experience. Thecapsule provides the perfect environment to complement any exercise, fitness, personal training, spa, or beauty regimen. DryHeat and radiant heat combine with LED light therapy to enhance your POD experience. Aromatherapy, vibratory massage andcool facial air complete the pampering and relaxation. Slim Capsule provides the perfect heated environment, maintaining desiredheat levels throughout the duration of each session for more effective results and maximum comfort.*Ask your spa consultant how you can achieve maximum benefits of the Slim Capsule.
9. There’s no better way to promote healing and wellness than with our Saunatox! Infrared heat technology raises the body’s coretemperature and aids in the detoxification process. Near, mid and far-infrared waves, a safe form of light therapy, deeplypenetrates the skin up to 3 inches into the muscular tissue and ligaments. The light energy is transformed to heat energy, wh ichsoothes muscles, improves blood circulation and gives an overall sense of wellness. Melt away tension and soothe aching musclesas you rid your body of toxins. Believe in the possibilities as you sweat away calories in this infrared sauna, the ONLY fullspectrum sauna.6 Programs: Cardio health Detoxification Weight loss Relaxation Pain relief Skin healthNew Features: Built in monitor & optional accessories measure heart rate & calories burned 7” DVD screen Near, Mid & Far Infrared heatFeatures based on specific model. The Sauntatox at your spa may differ. Ask your spa consultant about all the ways you canbenefit from the Saunatox. Solocarbon® Far infrared sauna therapy surrounds the body andpenetrates deeply into joints, muscles and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation. Natural body healing withSunlight Saunas™ therapy leads to a healthier lifestyle for you and those around you.Far infrared saunas have shown to assist in weight loss, pain management, skin purification, detoxification and stress reduct ion.Far infrared saunas can also provide relief to patients suffering from arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, and certainskin conditions.Zone based digital controls: Independent upper and lower based heating control settings, and separate foot heater.
10. Enhance your body shape with the Slim-It, Intensive Thermofusion Body Wrap. Slim-It Body Wrap uses infrared thermal heat toenhance any other fitness and/or beauty services. Now you can have a body wrap service that is simple and easy to use in justthree steps! With three tri-thermal temperature zones and three body zones, you can maintain desired heat levels during eachsession for more effective results and maximum comfort. Without the need for chemicals or additive ingredients, Planet Beach’sSlim-It works great to help enhance product activation with variable heat for maximum results.*Ask your spa consultant about other benefits possible with the Slim-It Body Wrap system. Hydro Derma FusionReduce appearance of cellulite, lose inches and burn calories all while hydrating your skin with our Slim and Smooth program,designed to cleanse the system and contour the body while the deep hydration of the Hydro-Derma Fusion’s nutrient-densesteam leaves the skin nourished and glowing.
11. Before Magdalene Before Weight Management Services After Magdalene After Weight Management Services!“I did not get sick once last winter. I am convinced that I can thank the Sauna, Slim Capsule and Hydration station for that. I haveread in several different sources how heat can influence your health positively by boosting the immune system and detoxifyingthe skin . Besides that, my skin is clean and healthy looking. I have been told that it has a natural glow to it and through losingall this weight, my skin has stayed tight and healthy.” —Magdalene GreaneyDesigned to moisturize deep beneath the skin’s surface, the UMO Hand Therapy system uses Gamma PGA, which has a hydratingeffect ten times stronger than hyaluronic acid. By creating a cool mist to hydrate and lock in moisture, encouraging cell ren ewal,which clears, repairs and revitalizes skin in just one session.
12. UMO Hand TherapyYour hands will give your age away more than anything else so take charge and counteract the effects of the elements with ourUMO Hand Spa hydrotherapy. Let the treatment rejuvenate your skin on your hands and help you achieve a softer, more youthfulappearance.Benefits Include: Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles Improved appearance of skin elasticity Creates even appearance of skin tone and texture Minimizes the appearance of pores Enhances skin’s natural moisturizing abilities Lightens the appearance of sun and age spotsWhat Our Members Are Saying!My hands truly benefit from my using the UMO Hand Spa. My skin was dry and cracking and lotion alone wasn’t doing the job. Ihave been a regular user of this Planet Beach service for the last several weeks and now my hands are smooth, moisturized andmore youthful!Janie P., Irvine, CAHealth benefit claimsIt has been claimed by alternative medicine that the human body is oxygen deprived, and so that more oxygen will remove "toxins" andeven cure cancer. Proponents claim this practice is not only safe, but enhances health and well-being, including strengtheningthe immune system, enhancing concentration, reducing stress, increasing energy and alertness, lessening the effects of hangovers,headaches, and sinus problems, and generally relaxing the body. It has also been alleged to help with altitude sickness. However, nolong-term, well-controlled scientific studies have confirmed any of the proponents claims. Furthermore, the human body is adapted to21 percent oxygen, and the blood exiting the lungs already has about 97 percent of the oxygen that it could carry bound to hemoglobin.Having a higher oxygen fraction in the lungs serves no purpose, and may actually be detrimental. The medical profession warns that individuals with respiratory diseases such as asthma and emphysema should not inhale too muchoxygen. Higher than normal oxygen partial pressurecan also indirectly cause carbon dioxide narcosis in patients with chronicobstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). The FDA warns that some flavoring methods use oils, which if used improperly, and dropletsare inhaled, might contribute to an inflammation of the lungs. Some oxygen bar companies offer safe water-based aromas for flavoringin order to maintain compliance and stay within FDA guidelines.Also, concentrated oxygen is a flame accelerant which should be kept away from cigarettes and other sources of ignition. Oxygen mayalso cause serious side effects at excessive doses. Although the effects of oxygen toxicity at atmospheric pressure can cause lungdamage, the low fraction of oxygen (30–40%) and relatively brief exposures make pulmonary toxicityunlikely. Nevertheless, due caution should be exercised when consuming oxygen. In the UK, the Health and Safety Executive
13. publishes guidance on equipment (including tubing) and on staff training, as well as warning on potential hazards, and makes severalrecommendations to ensure safe practice, principally to minimise fire risks.Another concern is the improper maintenance of oxygen equipment. Some oxygen concentrators use clay filters which cause micro-organisms to grow creating an additional danger that can cause lung infections. O2 Planet offers a variety of infrared saunas, (infrared is a form of oxygenation), in all prices ranges.1) Oxygen Detoxification Station(TM) Infrared, Activated Oxygen/O3 steam, Photon light therapy, Self cleaning and disinfecting, mp3 and video inlets.
14. 3 Person 4 Person 2 Person 2) 2, 3, or 4 person infrared saunas with ionizers,a form of oxygen, (Ions are called the vitamin of air). 3) individual unit with head out 4)Oxygen Detox Sauna Bag Infrared Saunas – Get A Cardio Workout While Relaxing! Yes, its true. Infrared Saunas provide all of the benefits a regular 30 minute jogging session would.For those of us that run for health reasons andbelieve it to be a necessary evil, you’re in luck.Meet the Infrared Sauna. For those of you who aren’t familiar with them, infrared saunas are the new up-and-coming player in the sauna arena and they are becoming quite popular inthe United States. Not only do they provide the calming and relaxing atmosphere traditional saunas have, they emulate the act of exercising!Think for a moment of what changes happenin our bodies when we exercise. Blood ispumped through our bodies faster, and ourheart becomes stronger because of it.Nutrients are carried to needed tissues. Fat ismobilized and burned. We produce sweat thatnot only cools our bodies, but nourishes ourskin and neutralizes bacteria. And our mentalwell-being is elevated as a result of a goodhard exercise session.What does this have to do withInfrared Saunas?
15. Well, in short, absolutely everything. When ourbodies are involved in a sauna session, a lot ofthe same changes happen in our body, as ifwe were busy exercising. You see, the heatprovided by a FAR Infrared Sauna penetratesthe skin up to 5 cm, which heats tissue wellbelow the subcutaneous areas beneath theskin. A 10-20 minute session is known toincrease heart rate by 50%-75%. This is thesame as if you were involved in a light jog orbrisk walk. The rays emitted by the infraredsauna also cause our blood vessels to dilate,and blood flow to the skin is increased by over50%. The increased blood flow to the skinprovides much needed nutrients toundernourished skin cells, therefore improvingyour overall complexion. Not only does ourskin receive all these important nutrients, theinfrared sauna promotes sweat, and lots of it!You see, sweat is very important, as itemulsifies fat molecules in our subcutaneoustissue much more efficient than water. It alsoplays a very important role in cleaning ourskin, the largest organ in our body. The sweatproduced by an infrared sauna opens ourpores and flushes out many detoxifying agentsand impurities. Many times the towel of asmoker will turn yellow after a good saunasession, as a result of the skin removing toxinsfrom the body.So, the next time you’re contemplating goingon a jog and don’t feel like expending theenergy, visit your local spa and see what allthe fuss is about. Infrared Saunas really doprovide a well-rounded workout, all whilesitting down and relaxing.Let Infrared Saunas Rescue YourBody From Being a Junk Yard ofToxinsStimulate your lymphatic......(fights viruses, etc.) and cardiovascular(removes waste, etc.) bodily systems by thewhole body treatment of infrared therapy usingan infrared home sauna.Infrared heat therapy does it all at the same
16. time, the whole body from head to toe,purified! Relax, take some time to yourself,listen to music, meditate, unwind and gethealthy! Right in the comfort of your ownhome! An infrared home sauna is a handsomeaddition to any suitable room and does notrequire plumbing and extensive wiring. Justplug in and use. (Hint: meditation has beenknown to calm the mind and soul and thiscontributes to your well-being as well).Sauna treatments have been part of manycultures for centuries; however with the highlevel of pollution and toxins you are exposedto nowadays, infrared heat saunas arebecoming more of a necessity than a luxury inhelping to keep the body in tip top shape forthe optimal maintenance of a healthy lifestyle.The benefits of infrared sauna treatments areastounding. Do you really desire good health?Lowering the toxic load of all the cells of yourbody is the way! Infrared sauna therapyprovides major benefits in this regard. Theinfrared sauna treatments heat the layer of fatsand oils that exist just below the skin surface.The fats and oils ‘thin’ and are then easilyexcreted through the pores.The lymphatic system is part of the humanimmune system. It runs throughout your body,circulating and protecting you from bacteria,viruses, fungi, etc. Fats taken in by eating anddrinking, pass through the lymphatic systembefore being processed and released into theblood circulatory system. The lymphaticsystem also removes excess fluids from thebody. The heart pumps blood throughout thebody. This is cardiovascular circulation. Thisaction delivers oxygen and nutrients to everycell and removes carbon dioxide and wasteproducts from the cells. If all your bloodarteries and veins were laid side by side theywould be long enough to circle the earth morethan twice. Infrared sauna baths stimulate boththe lymphatic and cardiovascular circulation.These are great physical benefits, your heartbeats faster as in exercise, and your immunesystem is jolted into action.We carry around a lot of junk in our bodies.
17. These are toxins. How do toxins end up inyour body? You inhale them, eat them andthey are absorbed through the pores of thebody. Some examples are coloring your hair,using toxic underarm deodorants, inhalinggasoline or cigarette fumes, drinking impurewater, eating foods sprayed with pesticidesand herbicides, contaminated fish, cosmeticuse, breathing in smog, etc. These are just afew examples of the numerous sources oftoxins. Infrared sauna therapy aids in theremoval of toxins by inducing the opening ofthe pores and sweating. This is beneficial forthe health and function of the body cells. (Hint:shower after an infrared sauna session using anon toxic vegetable based soap).Skin contains both sweat glands and oilglands. Both are agents of detoxification. Oilglands remove oil soluble toxins (found initems like gasoline, pesticides, make-up etc.)and sweat glands remove water soluble toxins(such as mercury found in fish, etc.). Longerheating time is needed to eliminate oil solubletoxins. Infrared heat saunas operate at a morecomfortable temperature than traditional steamsaunas. The chances of overheating andgetting dizzy are lessened by the use of aninfrared sauna over a traditional sauna. Aninfrared sauna is a more tolerable environmentto keeping your skin temperature upcomfortably for an extended period of time.(Hint: drink water before, during and after thesession to prevent dehydration).Infrared saunas use much less electricity thantraditional saunas and therefore areenvironmentally friendly. The heat in aninfrared sauna is radiant heat. Radiant heatwarms only the body not the air. When theenergy touches you, it converts to heat. This islike sunshine in your sauna. Let the sunshinein!Health benefits of infrared SaunasHow do Infrared Saunas Work?Infrared saunas work using infrared heaters toconvert light directly to heat. This heat has the
18. effect of warming nearby objects withoutraising the air temperature; in others words, abather in an infrared sauna absorbs heat butthe surrounding air does not.Far-infrared radiant (FIR) heat is oftenconfused with ultraviolet (UV) radiationbecause both types of energy are present inthe sun’s rays. However, FIR does notdamage the skin the way UV does while stillproviding many of the benefits of naturalsunlight.What are the Health Benefits of an InfraredSauna?In infrared saunas, heat penetrates deep intobody tissues in a way that a traditional saunacannot. This deep tissue warmth is great forsore muscles, stiffness, and joint pain,especially the kind of chronic pain that comesfrom arthritis.The infrared sauna heater warms up and isready for use much more quickly than atraditional sauna’s heater (usually in 10 to 20minutes, compared to at least an hour) and ituses much less energy. And because the airitself does not get hot in infrared saunas, theyare suitable for people with respiratory issueswho find it uncomfortable or even risky to go ina traditional sauna. Bathers in infrared saunasalso can enjoy the benefits of the sauna at amuch lower temperature than in a traditionalsauna.Cost, Installation and MaintenanceGenerally speaking, infrared saunas are lessexpensive, easier to install, and require lessmaintenance than traditional saunas. Theycome in many sizes and are often quiteportable, making them a great choice for ahome sauna when there is limited spaceavailable.While the upfront cost of a far-infrared saunais quite reasonable, a great deal more savingsis realized when it comes to installation. Aninfrared sauna heater does not use water so
19. there is no need for moisture barriers, specialdrainage systems, or complex electrical wiring.Maintenance is much less involved as well,since there are no water-borne bacteria to takeup residence inside and the sauna itself staysnice and dry.How does the Infrared Sauna Compare to aTraditional Sauna?We have already talked about some of thedifferences between infrared saunas andtraditional saunas, so let’s look at a few morecomparisons as well.The health benefits of infrared saunas arecomparable to those of traditional saunas.These benefits may include:• Improved blood circulation• Cleansing of body toxins via the skin, poresand sweat glands• Easing of pain and discomfort caused byarthritis• Relaxation• Stress relief• Relief of muscle soreness• Social interaction and a sense of communitySome sauna enthusiasts say they have abetter experience in infrared saunas, whileothers much prefer the moist heat of atraditional sauna. Because of the dissimilarityin air temperature and humidity between thetwo sauna types, some bathers do responddifferently from one to the other.For example, infrared saunas have thefollowing unique characteristics:• Dry air is better tolerated by bathers withsome respiratory issues• Cooler air is better tolerated by bathers withsome medical conditions• FIR heating is similar to the natural sun,which benefits some people with vitamindeficiencies or Seasonal Affective Disorder• Deep penetration of FIR energy is thought tobe more effective for sore and injured muscles
20. The O2 Wellness OxygenOxygen sessions allow our client to inhale an increased percentage of oxygen, compared to the 21% present in the atmosphere. The oxygenequipment is an industrial O2 concentrator, and is inhaled through a non-medical sanitary nose hose. The oxygen is flavored according to thecustomer’s preference with an array of all-natural aromas.Oxygen is the key ingredient necessary for human vitality. It is responsible for 80% of the metabolic energy creation. Inadequate oxygen levelscan disturb the body’s ability to function properly. Scientists suggest that oxygenation of cells is one of the most effective ways to enhance goodhealth. Oxygen makes the body get rid of toxins, as well as cellular and metabolic waste. It improves the body’s overall well-being.Ask about our products that will enhance your treatment experience.O2 wellness is a distributor for portable oxygen, oxygen equipment, home oxygen, and oxygen products for personal oxygen use. Please contactus for more details!Benefits of Oxygen Heightens concentration, alertness, and memory Provides 80% of energy II’s vital to the immune system, brain function, and sight Promotes healing Slows the aging process Strengthens the heart Relaxes and balances the nervous system Helps the body recover from strenuous exercise Is a natural remedy for migraines Improves mood Benefits digestion and speeds up metabolism Relieves tense muscles Provides relaxation for better sleep Relieves symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Lessens sinus problems Reduces stress Alleviates hangoversFrequently Asked QuestionsWhat is the recommended Usage of these oxygen bars? 15 minutes once a day Use every day, or as desiredWhat is an oxygen bar?An oxygen bar dispenses non-medical oxygen that is infused with different aromas. The air we normally breathe contains about 21% Oxygen.The oxygen we provide is about 4 to 5 times the amount of oxygen found in the atmosphere.What are the scents made of?The scents we use are all-natural and oxygen-safe. Please ask a staff member for a full description of the numerous aromas available.Is breathing oxygen in an oxygen bar harmful?It is not recommended to have sessions in excess of 30 minutes, as it may lead to irritation of the nostrils or lungs. That is why we recommend a15 minute session. If you have any medical conditions or health concerns, please consult with your physician prior to using the oxygen bar.How is it intended to make you feel?In addition to being high in concentration, our oxygen is infused with aromatherapy; therefore, you will feel relaxed, uplifted, and energized.Among other benefits, it has been knows to relieve headaches, improve concentration, and remove toxins.
21. I have asthma, can I use Oxygen?No. If you have asthma you should consult a physician before using the oxygen treatments.http://www.o2-wellness.com/infrared.htm Infrared SaunaOur saunas infrared light is the natural radiant heat felt from the sun. It easily penetrates human tissue. Far infrared light is healthy and safe, andit will not burn your skin. The infrared saunas made by Sunlight Sauna use far infrared light instead of steam. Instead of heating the air, theinfrared sauna gently warms the body from within, and raises its core temperature, which results in a deep, more detoxifying sweat. It providesdetoxification through a deeper sweat to cleanse the body, release numerous cellular toxins, and help prevent diseases. The Infrared Sauna alsopromotes pain relief and better circulation and infrared therapy is often used for these benefits. Increased blood circulation helps burn up to 700calories in a 30 minute session. Infrared Saunas also improve heart health with clinically tested reduction in blood pressure. Infrared saunas areused in various therapies and infrared therapy is a commonly used in integrative approaches to health.Ask about our products that will enhance your treatment experience.Benefits of the Infrared Sauna Assists in detoxification of the body Provides relaxation Promotes healthy weight loss Relieves pain Lowers blood pressure Makes circulation better Purifies the skin as heat opens up pores and releases dirt and oilsSingle Sessions and Packages are Available. Book Your Appointment today!Interested in purchasing an Infrared Sauna? Contact us today!
22. Recommend Usage Drink plenty of water, at least 8 oz. to provide proper hydration before and after the sauna session Start slow. 10-15 minutes in the sauna every day or every other day may be appropriate for your first few sessions The controls are preset to 60 minutes at 150 degrees F Optimal sauna experience occurs between the temperatures of 115 and 145 degrees F Allow the sauna to warm up for 15 to 20 minutes at which time it should be approximately 100 degrees F Close the vent located in the ceiling When the sauna reaches 100-110 degrees F, get in and start your session We recommend an approximate 30 minute session up to once a day. If you like it hotter, let the sauna warm up longer Take a lukewarm shower to remove sweat and toxins after the sauna session.Frequently Asked QuestionsAre there any contraindications for using a sauna? Saunas & MedicationsIndividuals who are using prescription drugs should seek the advice of their personal physician or a pharmacist for possible changes in the drugs effect when thebody is exposed to Far infrared waves or elevated body temperature. Diuretics, barbiturates and beta-blockers may impair the body’s natural heat lossmechanisms. Some over the counter drugs such as antihistamines may also cause the body to be more prone to heat stroke. Saunas & ChildrenThe core body temperature of children rises much faster than adults. This occurs due to a higher metabolic rate per body mass, limited circulatory adaptation toincreased cardiac demands and the inability to regulate body temperature by sweating. Consult with the child’s Pediatrician before using the sauna. Saunas & The Elderly
23. The ability to maintain core body temperature decreases with age. This is primarily due to circulatory conditions and decreased sweat gland function. The bodymust be able to activate its natural cooling processes in order to maintain core body temperature. Saunas & Cardiovascular ConditionsIndividuals with cardiovascular conditions or problems (hypertension / hypo tension), congestive heart failure, impaired coronary circulation or those who aretaking medications, which might affect blood pressure, should exercise extreme caution when exposed to prolonged heat. Heat stress increases cardiac output,blood flow, in an effort to transfer internal body heat to the outside environment via the skin (perspiration) and respiratory system. This takes place primarilydue to major changes in the heart rate, which has the potential to increase by thirty (30) beats per minute for each degree increase in core body temperature. Saunas & Alcohol / Alcohol AbuseContrary to popular belief, it is not advisable to attempt to “Sweat Out” a hangover. Alcohol intoxication decreases a person’s judgment; therefore they may notrealize it when the body has a negative reaction to high heat. Alcohol also increases the heart rate, which may be further increased by heat stress. Saunas & Chronic Conditions / Diseases Associated With A Reduced Ability To Sweat OrPerspireMultiple Sclerosis, Central Nervous System Tumors and Diabetes with Neuropathy are conditions that are associated with impaired sweating. Saunas & Hemophiliacs / Individuals Prone To BleedingThe use of Infrared saunas should be avoided by anyone who is predisposed to bleeding. Saunas & FeverAn individual that has a fever should not use the Solo® or any other type of sauna. Saunas & Insensitivity to HeatAn individual that has insensitivity to heat should not use the Solo® or any other type of sauna. Saunas & PregnancyPregnant women should consult a physician before using any other type of sauna because fetal damage can occur with a certain elevated body temperature. Saunas & MenstruationHeating of the low back area of women during the menstrual period may temporarily increase their menstrual flow. Some women endure this process to gain thepain relief commonly associated with their cycle whereas others simply choose to avoid saunas use during that time of the month. Saunas & Joint InjuryIf you have a recent (acute) joint injury, it should not be heated for the first 48 hours after an injury or until the hot and swollen symptoms subside. If you have ajoint or joints that are chronically hot and swollen, these joints may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind. Vigorous heating is strictly contra-indicatedin cases of enclosed infections be they dental, in joints or in any other tissues. Saunas & ImplantsMetal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect Far infrared waves and thus are not heated by this system, nevertheless youshould consult your surgeon prior to using an Infrared Sauna. Certainly, the usage of an Infrared Sauna must be discontinued if you experience pain near anysuch implants. Silicone does absorb Far infrared energy. Implanted silicone or silicone prostheses for nose or ear replacement may be warmed by the Farinfrared waves. Since silicone melts at over 200°C (392°F), it should not be adversely affected by the usage of Infrared saunas. It is still advised that you checkwith your surgeon and possibly a representative from the implant manufacturer to be certain. Saunas & Pacemaker / DefibrillatorThe magnets used to assemble our saunas can interrupt the pacing and inhibit the output of pacemakers. Please discuss with your doctor the possible risks thismay cause. How long can I use the Sunlight Sauna for each day?We suggest using up to 30 minutes per day. It makes no difference whether you use it during the day or in the evening. What micron does the heater put out?The sauna puts out a micron range of 4-20 microns. What is the best temperature to use the sauna?
24. We recommend starting at a lower temperature of 120 degrees F and increasing temperature gradually in later sessions, if you still feel comfortable. Everyonehas different preferences and tolerances for heat. The most important thing is to listen to your body. What is the heater made of?The heater is made of organic black carbon that is first cut into pliable sheets. Then electrical heater wiring is added. If I use the sauna every day, what else do I have to do?Just drink plenty of fluids to replace the ones you will be losing with everyday usage. As long as you feel fine, use the sauna every day and enjoy. Are there any signs that I should not use the sauna?If you begin to feel symptoms such as nausea, fatigue, or flu like symptoms during your sauna session, discontinue use immediately. If these symptomscontinue, consult your physician. Other facts you should know ...Do not bring wet towels into the sauna.Do not consume alcohol or drugs when using the sauna.Do not use the sauna more than 30 minutes per day.OVERVIEW OF OXYGEN SESSIONOxygen session has many benefits and few risks for the average person. Generally it takes 10 minutes tooxygenate ones blood, although a 15 - 20 minute session is mostly recommended.Whilst sitting at the O2 Bar one may not notice any immediate difference, however not long after the session iscomplete people will feel like they have more energy and less aches and pains. If patrons suffered from lacticacid build-up in the muscles this will generally reduce and their stamina will be noticeably increased.If drinking, patrons are less inclined to experience a hangover the next day. The blood alcohol level will NOTchange much although patrons can expect an increased tolerance to alcohol.Oxygen has the potential to increase memory and awareness following an Oxygen session.EXCITING NEW AROMAS COMING SOON TO THE O2 BAR02-Mar-2012Check out our new and exciting aromas coming soon to the o2 Bar.FRUIT AROMAS Kiwi Orange Peach Coconut Passionfruit Mango Green apple
25. Coconut cream Pineapple Apple juice Banana Orange Strawberry Watermelon NectarineCOCKTAIL AROMAS Tequila sunrise Cosmopolitan Toblerone Midori splice Caiprioska Margarita