Progress bar informs the user about the waiting time for a
page or specific task to load. A progress bar gives user-
friendly experience and adds more value to the website.
called Progess Automatically Certain to Entertain
which consists of a cool progress bar indicator.
You can click the link!
• 14 built-in themes
• Progress is detected automatically
• Automatically load a progress bar within any web page
Resources You Will Need
• Any background image
See the demo here.
You just need to include Pace.js and the theme
CSS of your choice on your Head section and
1. Set window.paceOptions before bringing
in the file:
2. Put options on the script tag:
Changing the Color of the Loading Bar
There are two ways to do this:
1. Customize colors through the Pace.js themes page
2. By going directly to the CSS file and changing the
background colors and border colors