1. D ASIA SMART LINK HOLIDAY TOURS SDN BHD(960273-M)No 75 Jalan Bukit Bintang Level 4.0555100 Kuala LumpurTel: 03-21453699/9699Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comD5N GOLDEN TRIANGLE TAJ MAHAL TOUR PACKAGEwww.1dasia.com
2. DAY 01: ARRIVE DELHI Meeting and assistance on arrival at New Delhi Our representatives welcome and escort you by a private car to thehotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing visiting. Rashtrapati Bhawan, one-time imperial residence of the British viceroys; the India Gate, amemorial raised in honor of the Indian soldiers martyred during theAfghan war; Rajghat - memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. Overnight stay in Delhi.
3. DAY 02: DELHI CITY TOUR Breakfast at hotel Sightseeing tour of historic city visiting Old Delhivisiting the majestic Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Taj Mahalfame, & a Rickshaw ride past through the silver streetin Chandani Chowk, Later sightseeing continues by visiting Humayun’sTomb, lotus shaped Bhai’s Temple, Qutab Minar, builtby Qutub-ud-din Aibek of the Slave Dynasty. Overnight in Delhi
4. DAY 03: DELHI-AGRA (205 KM – 4HOURS) Early morning (6:00 am) check out the hotel and drive to Agra enroute visit Sikandra. Sikandra is a broad paved cause away leads to the tomb, which hasfive storey’s and is in the shape of a truncated pyramid. The maintomb has a unique square design which is unparalleled by all otherMughal buildings. On arrival transfer to hotel After relaxation witness one of most beautiful among the SevenWonders of the World: Taj Mahal, the architectural modern daywonder of the world; this monument is a fine example of the fusion ofmany architectural styles is one of the wonders of the modern world.Taj, endowed it with some of the loveliest buildings in the world. Visit Agra Fort, it houses the beautiful Pearl Mosque and JahangirMahal, Diwan-i-Khas, Diwan-i-Am, Macchhi Bhawan, Nagina Masjid,Meena Bazar, Moti Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, Musamman Burj wherefrom Taj Mahal is visible in all its beauty from one side of the fort. Overnight stay in Agra
5. DAY 04: AGRA - JAIpUR (240 KMS - 5 HOURS) Breakfast at hotel Drive to the pink city of Jaipur, visit: the Fatehpur Sikri. Check into your hotel and rest of the day is at leisure. In the evening enjoy shopping in the local market of Jaipur. Overnight in JaipurDAY 05: JAIpUR CItY tOUR Breakfast at hotel Sightseeing tour of Pink City, City Palace ,Central Museum, JantarMantar ,The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructedfor the royal ladies, City Palace Complex of Jaipur. Back to hotelDAY 06: DELHI DEpARt Drives to Delhi airport (270 Kms 5-6 Hrs.) to connect the flight foronward destination.
6. CONTACT USD ASIA SMART LINK HOLIDAY TOURS SDN BHD(960273-M)No 75 Jalan Bukit Bintang Level 4.0555100 Kuala LumpurTel: 03-21453699/9699Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com