2. What is it?Greenhousegasses arechemicalcompounds inthe earthsatmosphere thatallows light toenter freely.
3. Why does it exist? Greenhouse gasses exist because of chemicals in our atmosphere. Chemicals such as carbon dioxide, methane and nitrous oxide can cause greenhouse gasses.1970 - 2004
4. Who is responsible?The two maincontributors togreenhouse gasesare humans andnature. Naturalobjects, like water,are not veryharmful, whereasman-made items,like aerosols andindustries, are moreharmful whencreated intogreenhouse gases.
5. How is it affecting ourearth?Greenhousegases stop heatfrom escapingour atmosphere.It causes rises intemperaturescausing changesin weatherpatterns, sealevel and landuse patterns.
6. How can wefix/prevent it?We can preventgreenhouse gassesby using renewablesources of energy,stop logging, stopusing fossil fuels,reduce reuserecycle and findother types oftransportation.