Building Strong Teamson Solid Trust in Pharma Industry Presented By Masum Chowdhury Manager, SBMD Asiatic Laboratories Ltd.
Trust is an important requirement ofsuccessful and performing teams. Trustbuilding requires conscious efforts.
Each team member comes with his ownstrengths and weakness. The teams powercomes from the variety of its membersskills.
As a Field Manager/Regional Sales Manager, youneed to recognize this diversity because thesedifferences actually benefit the team.
Develop the attitude of challenging the status quo.Look for ways to stretch your team membersnormal habits and behaviors to avoid the rut of theroutine. Challenging, the business as usualapproach builds friendship.
Look for every opportunity to congratulateyour team members for their efforts, frommicroscopic to magnificent.
Allow your team members to discussexpectations of themselves, other membersand the team.
Each team member comes with his ownstrengths and weakness.
The teams power comes from the variety ofits members skills.
Building trust is not a onetime activity butan on-going one.
And trust is the foundation that buildsteams.
Six simple ways to motivate your teammembers
Beyond money, there are a few ideas thatcost practically nothing but provide theteam members satisfaction andinvolvement.
1) Opportunities to contribute – Allow yourpeople to suggest thoughts, ideas andsolutions. That makes them feel importantcoupled with a sense of accomplishment.
2) Positive Recognition – There are lots of rightthings done by the team members. Be sure to let themknow when that happens. Of course, they are going todo things wrong sometimes. Be specific in pinpointingwithout making it as the only way of communicating.
3) Respect at all Levels – Do not allow teammembers to disrespect each other. Stopnegative comments at the work situation or inmeetings. You lead the way by making your ownpositive comments.
5) Avoid Rigidity – Avoid as much aspossible being too rigid unless absolutelynecessary. Help foster creativity in solvingday to day problems and help reducefrustration.
6) Communication - Speaking frequently or beingin touch with your team members regularlyshows them that you care about them personallyand not just about their productivity. Alsounderstand what interests each of your teammembers and what doesn’t. This will improvetheir involvement.
Prepared By Masum Chowdhury Manager,Strategic Brand Management Department Asiatic Laboratories Ltd. firstname.lastname@example.org, +880-0171-7642874, +880-0193 7990014