1. An Experienced Agent you can count onYour home may be your largest personal investment. One of the most important decisions you’ll makewhen selling it is who will assist you. You should put the sale in the hands of an experienced agentwho’ll produce results for you and provide a premier customer experience.To help you sell your home quickly and for the best possible price, an agent must effectively managethe transaction from start to finish. This requires specialized knowledge and skills:• Knowing the market• Pricing your home correctly• Staging your home, inside and out, for maximum impact• Marketing to attract buyers• Negotiating the offer to deliver the best return• Navigating inspections, appraisals and the details• Successfully closing the dealDrawing upon their experience, RE/MAX Sales Associates willwork to sell your home for the best price in the shortest time.That’s why nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
2. A Trusted Advisor at your sideRE/MAX Sales Associatesare trusted advisors who arecommitted to you and possessthe knowledge and experienceto help you navigate today’scomplex real estate market.ExperienceEquals ResultsSelling your home quickly andfor the best possible pricedepends on accurate marketanalysis, strategic pricing,effective marketing andnegotiation. RE/MAX SalesAssociates average more salesthan other real estate agents.Expertise Built on TrainingIt takes an agent with superior training to provide you with the best advice and counsel.That’s why you’ll often see professional designations and certifications listed among thequalifications of the best agents.RE/MAX Sales Associates lead the industry in professional designations, which meansmany have expertise in specialized areas, including foreclosures, short sales, the luxuryhome market, working with first-time buyers, investors and many others.Each RE/MAX® office is independently owned and operated.
3. Marketing to attract more buyersLooking for more potential buyers to find your property? A RE/MAX Sales Associate willhelp your home stand out in a very competitive marketplace.Getting the Basics RightRE/MAX is the most recognized name in real estate in the U.S. and Canada. From theRE/MAX yard sign to remax.com, the RE/MAX brand attracts attention to your home. Whenhomebuyers see that sign in your yard, they understand that you’re working with a marketleader.Local and National AdvertisingTV, radio, billboard, print and Internet ads reach millions of people every day to help yourRE/MAX agent drive more potential buyers, more showings and more overall activity to yourhome.Putting the Internet to Work for YouMore than 80 percent of homebuyers begin their search on the Internet. Remax.com is apowerful real estate Web site, attracting millions of people every month. One of them verywell might be the perfect buyer for your home.Marketing Materials That Leverage TechnologyWant to help market your home? Send an e-flyer or Web commercial – which a RE/MAXSales Associate has created for you – to family, friends and co-workers.RE/MAX Sales Associates can design customized virtual tours of your home to be placedon remax.com and their personal Web sites for potential buyers to experience.A Network of Nearly 100,000 Agents Working TogetherMarketing to other top agents is critical in generating higher interest in yourproperty. Marketing within our successful agent network means even greater visibilityfor your home.Each RE/MAX®office is independently owned and operated.
You can help get the results you want by staging your home. Staging is not about redecorating your entirehome. It is about rearranging what you do have and making a few improvements to appeal to more buyers.If you don’t want to do this yourself, ask your RE/MAX Sales Associate to recommend a professional stager.It can pay for itself by helping sell your home more quickly and for a better price.Create Great Curb AppealMake the first impression count. Clean up, paint frontwindows and doors, keep the lawn mowed and thebushes trimmed, plant or pot colorful flowers, clear thesidewalks.Make the House ShineA home in immaculate condition sells more quickly –and for more. Wash windows inside and out, make surekitchen and bath features gleam, shampoo or replacecarpeting, clean and dust throughout, take care of anypet odors.De-PersonalizeYou want buyers to imagine themselves living in yourhome. Pack up those family heirlooms and personalphotographs.De-ClutterLess is more in creating home appeal. Keep countersfree of personal items, pare furnishings down to the bareessentials, pack up those cute knickknacks.Make Minor RepairsDon’t let maintenance shortcomings affect the sale.Patch any holes in the walls. Consider painting them ina neutral color. Replace cracked floor or counter tiles,fix leaky faucets and doors that don’t close properly,replace burned-out light bulbs.Remove Favorite ItemsIf buyers don’t see something, they won’t want it to bepart of the deal. Remove fixtures or window coveringsnow if you’re going to take them with you.Rearrange Closets and CabinetsTidy, organized closets make a positive statement aboutyour home. Keep medicines and other personal itemsout of sight, pack away much of your clothing, neatlyarrange shoes and shelf items.Show Your Home in the Best LightYour home needs to be at its friendliest when buyers gothrough it. Open the drapes and let the sunshine in, havefresh flowers on display, set a comfortable temperature,make sure it smells fresh.Preparing your home for saleA staged home will sell, on average, for 17% more than an unstaged home.– U.S. Department of Housing and Urban DevelopmentIn a controlled test, staged homes sold on average in half the time ofunstaged homes. – Real Estate Staging AssociationVisit remax.com for more ideasHere are a few ideas to make this process easier.
4. Outstanding Results for youPricing, staging and marketing are the first steps in successfully selling your home, but closingthe sale requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Once you’ve accepted an offer, a lot ofdetails remain before you get to the closing table.Strategic NegotiationPurchase offers on your home may be complicated and might contain special clauses. Price isnot the only consideration. Your RE/MAX Sales Associate will help you understand and evaluateoffers and work hard to get you the best terms possible. Understanding contingencies andclosing loopholes will make the sale go smoothly.Navigating Inspections, Appraisals and the DetailsIn many cases, the most critical elements of a home sale occur after you and the buyer havereached an agreement. These components of the transaction may include home inspections,objections, resolution deadlines, mortgage lender appraisals, title searches, surveys and more.A RE/MAX Sales Associate will help you understand the process and keep the sale on track.Close with ConfidenceYour RE/MAX Sales Associate will help you navigate the critical steps once the final offer ismade so that you can close with confidence.Moving OnIf you’re relocating, your RE/MAX Sales Associate can find an agent at the other end with theright qualifications to meet your interests and needs.When you relocate, you’re doing more than changing your address; you’re making a life transi-tion, ideally with as little disruption as possible. That means finding a pediatrician, a vet for thedog and gymnastics classes or soccer teams for the kids. RE/MAX Sales Associates havecontacts throughout the community to help you make the connections you need.
5. Making a difference in the CommunityRE/MAX Sales Associates are well-known locally and nationally for their involvement in manycommunity programs. When you choose a RE/MAX agent to sell your home, you contribute tothe well-being of your community.Helping Kids Get WellSince RE/MAX became the exclusive real estatesponsor of Children’s Miracle Network in 1992,RE/MAX Sales Associates have donated more than$100 million to help millions of kids. All of the fundsraised in your community benefit the children in yourcommunity.Helping to Find A Cure for Breast CancerWe are all affected by breast cancer,either personally or through some-one we know and love. RE/MAX isa national sponsor for the Susan G.Komen Race for the Cure, and thou-sands of agents and offices sponsorand participate in Home for the Curesmand in local events with the goal offinding a cure.A Greener WayRE/MAX recognizes the importance of protecting the environmental well-being of the communities worldwide in which our real estate professionalswork and live. Agents trained as RE/MAX Green Specialists can show youways to make your home greener and more energy efficient while alsoincreasing its appeal to buyers.Each RE/MAX® office is independently owned and operated.