Grindelwald Swiss resort as seen by the long timed camera. 10. 1. 2008
In Tijuana, Mexico, policeman carries a child out of harms way during a raid on a drug cartel group. 17. 1. 2008
17. 01. 2008A young boy let out a scream as he sees the Kenyan policemen with a baton, to approach his home. The police were looking for antigovernment protesters.
The silhouette of a hand against the jellyfish, in Ocean Park, Hong Kong. 20. 1. 2008
Torches burning on the Viking Squad walk in Shetland Islands during the annual celebration of Up Helly Aa 29. 1.2008
09. 2. 2008Large hill ski jumping, FIS World Cup event in Liberec, Czech Republic.
In Seoul, Korea; firefighters attempt to save the Namdaemun gate, the oldest wooden structure in South Korea. 11. 2. 2008
01. 3. 2008In Kenya, Massai and Kalenjin warriors clashed over a land dispute in Olmeily valley. More than 20 warriors have been killed with bow and arrows
A polar bear shakes the water of it self, in a Zoo, in Quebec. 06. 3. 2008
A Dutch ship Artemis ran aground, driven by more than 130 Km/h wind in Western France. 10. 03. 2008
15. 3. 2008Fishermen are seen, on the yearly Argungu fishing festival in Kebbi, Nigeria.
15. 4. 2008In Congo a plane burst into flames after its crash on the marketplace, killing 40 people.
In the Gaza strip, a missile hit the Reuter news agency’s car, killing the cameramen and two other civilians. 16. 04. 2008
Lighting bolts at Chaiten volcano in Chile. 02. 5. 2008
In Guarrero state ,Mexiko, a man dressed as a tiger, prepares for a violent ceremonial fight with other man, for rain and good harvest.. 05. 5. 2008
14. 5. 2008In Switzerland pilot Yves Rossy demonstrates the first jet powered fixed wing apparatus.
Rubble left after the earthquake in Sichuan province, China. 15. 5. 2008
18. 5. 2008 A US. Marine fires a shot at Taliban forces in Afghanistan.
In Myanmar people buddle up in rain as they await passing of the devastating cyclone Nargis… 19. 5. 2008
Kenyan athletes train for 2008. Olympic Games 30. 5. 2008
The space shuttle Discovery during the lift of on the way to Space Station, at Kenedy Space Center, Florida. 31. 5. 2008
Israeli soldiers fired tear gas canisters on Palestinian and Israeli peace demonstrators near Ramallah, West Bank . 06. 6. 2008
09. 6. 2008To prevent sunlight to form carcinogen bromide, workers releasing bales of 4 inch black plastic balls in the Ivanhoe reservoir in Los Angeles.
Houses are piled up against the bridge in Cedar Rapids Iowa, after the Cedar River rose out of its banks on 14. 06. 2008.
Aerial view of Gonaives, Haiti,after the tropical storm Hanna. 03. 9. 2008
Marriott Hotel in flames, after the terrorist bomb blasted in Islamabad, Pakistan 20. 9. 2008
A refuge boy find shelter behind a tent from the dust storm in Kabul. 07. 10. 2008
A flare gun is used to set a backfire in Little Tujunga canyon, California. 12.10.2008
Along the Cambodian-Thailand border is the 900 year old Preah Viear temple. On the4.6 sq km ownership disputed grounds (mostly Hindu ruins) some 200 Cambodians have taken refuge. 16. 10. 2008
Big wave ski ride in Australia. 07 11 2008
One of the students (still alive) after the school collapsed in Point au Prince, Haiti. 07. 11. 2008
In Austria; man in traditional Perchten costume. 12 11 2008
Thank you for watching05. 12. 2008Aoraki Mount Kook, New Zeland. Two Japanese climbers were stranded forsix days just 50 meters below the 3754 meter peak, because of bad weather conditions. One of them died before the rescue helicopter reached them.