Are you crushing your metabolism?
There are countless myths surrounding metabolic rate in magazines, television, fitness magazines, and other pop information sources. That information lacks complete and total understanding of the real fundamentals of metabolic rate, and how metabolic rate is affected by protein, water, exercise, salt, carbohydrates, calories, dieting, gaining muscle mass, and so much more.
Learn the real science and fundamentals of metabolic rate from world-renowned metabolism expert and bestselling author of Eat for Heat, Matt Stone, in this fun and colorful presentation.
For a full education on metabolic rate, sign up for Stone's FREE 90-day Raising Metabolism eCourse at www.180degreehealth.com
Are You Crushing Your Metabolism?
1. How’s your metabolism?
2. You’re exercising right?
3. Drinking lots of water?
4. Eating extra protein because it burns more calories?
5. Avoiding salt?
6. Watching those carbs?
7. Eating small portions?
8. Eating lots of vegetables?
9. Eating plenty of those “healthy fats?”
10. Lifting weights to gain muscle mass for more calories burned!?
11. Taking thermogenic diet pills to raise your metabolism?
12. Guess what?
13. Chicken butt.
14. None of those help raise metabolic rate.
15. Actually, all of those things tend to decrease resting metabolic rate.
16. Your metabolic rate is how much energy is consumed by the average cell at rest.
17. Do you really want to have a high metabolism?
18. Be like a young kid, eating what you want without gaining weight?
19. Not having to live off of rabbit food and be hungry just to maintain?
20. You’re better off doing the 180 Degree opposite of all those things.
21. Learn the real truth about metabolism and more.
22. Sign up for the FREE Raising Metabolism eCourse