History of Dream Interpretation
• In early times, such as Ancient Egypt and Greece,
dreaming was considered a supernatural
communication or a means of divine intervention,
whose message could be unraveled by people
with certain powers.
• Various schools of Psychology have offered
theories about the meaning of dreams.
• Freud, , Jung, and Hall are some of the few
who have the more modern theories about
What do your dreams actually
• Many different people believe dreams have
• However, they all have different opinions on
what you dream actually means
• So here are some meaning to some of the
dreams you may have. . .
Most Common Dreams :
• Common dreams can (but not limited to) :
• Naked Dreams
• Chase Dreams
• Teeth Dreams
• Flying Dreams
• Falling Dreams
• Test Dreams
• Dreams (even the most common ones) can
have multiple interpretations depending on
the aspects of the dream
• For instance a nudity dream :
– Becoming mortified at the realization that your
naked in public, reflects you vulnerability or
feelings of shamefulness.
– Nudity also symbolizes being caught off guard.
– Last, dreaming that you are nude and your proud
of your nakedness and show no embarrassment
or shame, then it symbolizes your unrestricted
freedom. You have nothing to hide and are proud
of who you are.
And Common Aspects of Dream
Here are some common
dream themes people can
• Body Parts
Dreaming about Body Parts :
• Your dream body represents your dream ego
and your conscious identity.
• In many ancient cultures, the body was even
seen as a metaphor for the spirit world.
• Specific body parts are only significant if they
are different than usual.
• Some cases, your dream may forewarn of
health problems or concerns of that particulary
For Example :
• Your Ankle :
– To dream about your ankle indicates that you are
seeking support direction in your life.
– Ask yourself where your heading in life.
– To sprain your ankle suggests that you are
experiencing some obstacles or difficulties in your
But Everything in Your Dream Has
• Symbols are the language of dreams.
• A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and
often has a much more profound and deeper
meaning that any one word can convey.
• At the same time, these symbols can leave you
confused and wondering what that dream was