1. Welcome to MBPCloud’s Roster & Timesheet app Admin Portal
2. MBPCloud Admin PortalThe Admin Portal in MBPCloud allows you to make administrativechanges and manage your portal.Actions AppAdd Edit Delete – DepartmentAdd Edit Delete – TeamAdd Edit Delete – PositionAdd Edit Remove – ApproversAdd Edit Delete – StaffAdd Users Renew your account – SubscriptionAccess Control – PermissionAdd Project – ProjectAdd Task – TaskAssign Task to Staff – UTAAdd Shift – ShiftAdd Leave – Leave
3. MBPCloud LoginOn the Portal’s Login page, the Username (email address) & Password of registeredusers are entered to access MBPCloud services.
4. MBPCloud LoginOn your first login to MBPCloud, you will be directed to ‘Client Business Details Form’. Toproceed further, please complete this form. Select type of your company This option will appear only when the country is chosen as Australia. Based on your requirement, select Click submit button. any one option.
5. MBPCloud AdminPortalOn successful completion of the Client Business Details Form the following home page will bedisplayed. To view the Admin Portal, please click on the admin link. Click here to view the Admin Portal
6. MBPCloud AdminPortalYou need to complete the Admin setup process for the functionalities of MBPCloud Roster &Timesheet to work. This setup process is explained step-by-step in this document.
7. MBPCloud Admin Portal Admin Setup Process Flow Please follow the steps listed below to complete this hierarchy based set-up:1. Add Department2. Add Team3. Select required Team & add Position4. Add Staff5. Assign Approvers for the DepartmentTeam.6. Provide Permissions for the Staff’s.7. Add Project, Task & Assign Task to Staff.8. Add Shift & Location for Roster Schedule.9. Add Leave to Staff.
8. Add DepartmentBased on the selection of your ‘Organization Structure’ in Client BusinessDetails Form, the pre-defined apps will appear . To add a new department,click on the ‘Department’ app in the home page of the Admin portal. Click Department icon.
9. Add DepartmentUnder ‘Create Department’ section, enter the department name to becreated and click ‘Add’ button to add the department. Enter required department Click add button, to add department to the List.
10. Add Team To add a new Team, click on the ‘Team’ app in the home page of Admin portal . Under ‘Create Team’ section, select the required department from the drop-down list, enter required Team name & click add button to add the team. Select Department from drop-down list Enter Team nameClick add button, to add Team to the List
11. Add Position To add new position click the ‘Position’ app in the home page of Admin portal. Under ‘Create Position’ section select the Department from the drop-down list & enter the Position name to be created & click ‘Add’ button to add the Position. Click here to add new user. Select Department from drop-down list Enter Position nameClick add button, to add Position to the List
12. Add StaffTo add new Staff, click on the ‘Staff’ app in the home page of Admin portal.Under ‘Add New’ section, select the required Department from the drop-down list, enter the Staff name to be added & click ’Add’ button to add newstaff. Select Role as Client Admin if the staff will be an approver, if else choose client user. These roles are explained more detail in the later part of this document. Enter Staff Name. Select Position from the Drop-down list. If the Staff is Approver for a Department select Approver Enter Password , Email address & click create button to add the staff. Enter the Rate of Pay per hour, this rate of pay will be calculated during Task Allocation.
13. Assign ApproversPlease go through this Module list to assign the right approvers for therelevant process.Module Role ProcessLeave Client Admin Select this module to Staff who will approve all the leave for the staff can be Team Leader Manager.Timesheet Client Admin Select this module to Staff who will approve all the submitted timesheets can be Team Leader Manager.Roster Client Admin Select this module to staff who will approve all the shift schedules can be Team Leader Manager.
14. Assign Approvers To assign Approvers, click ‘Approver’ app in the home page of the Admin portal. To list approvers in the Manager drop-down list, set the role of the approvers as ‘Client Admin’ in ‘Module’ field. Select Module based on the requirementSelect the required DepartmentTeam and click side button to move the department to the Selected DepartmentTeam section. Select approvers email address.If two levels of approvals is required select check this box to set a final approver Click Add to add the approver to the list.
15. Provide Permissions The ‘Permission’ app is used to restrict access apps and sub-menus by different staff members. Select required Staff Role and Staff. Select required Sub menuSelect required App
16. Provide PermissionsExample: In the previous slide, Lawrence (staff) was provided access toview Leave, Roster & Timesheet app and was provided limited access touse ‘Timesheet’ app. The screenshots will give you a visual explanation ofthis feature. Lawrence can see only the assigned Apps Lawrence can see only the assigned Sub- menu for the Timesheet App
17. Add ProjectTo add new Project, click the ‘Project’ app from the Admin portal. Under‘Project Add New’ section enter the Project name & Select the requireddepartment from the from the drop-down list & enter Estimated Hour &Cost for the Project & click on ‘Add’ button. Enter Project name Enter the Estimated Hours & Cost. Select Department from drop-down Click add button, to add list Position to the List
18. Add Task To add new Project, click the ‘Project’ app from the Admin portal. Under ‘Project Add New’ section enter the Project name & Select the required department from the from the drop-down list & enter Estimated Hour & Cost for the Project & click on ‘Add’ button.Select Department from drop-down Enter Project name list Enter the Estimated Hours & Enter Task name Cost. Click add button, to add Position to the List
19. User Task Allocation Click User Task Allocation in Users Task page to assign tasks to users. Select users & assign them to respective tasks. Allocate estimated hours to users to complete the assigned task. Select user from drop- down li st S elect projec t from drop-down l ist Click here to add Click here to add user project if not found in if not found in list list Cl ick task from list to be assi gned List of assigned tasks The total estimated cost towards user for c ompleting the E nter total est imated task will be autom atically hours al located to user calculated based on user’s payto complete the assigned per hour task
20. SettingsClick on ‘Settings’ in Task page to create leave types, days, shift & location for users.You’ll be directed to the ‘Settings’ page. See below. Click here to defi ne setti ngs for each leave type Click here to add shifts Click here to Set Location
21. SettingsClick on ‘Leave Setting’ in Settings page to add leave types and number of days.Enter the leave type and click on ‘Submit’. Leave added Cl ick here to update the leave type Select the Role from Select l eave type E nter the No of the Drop-down l ist. S elect Staff type Days Click add button to add the Leave to the Rol e.
22. SettingsClick Shifts in settings page.You’ll be directed to the ‘Shift List’ page. See below. Shift types added Click here to update the Shift type E nter the shift type here Select the shift From & T o tim e. Select the required Ti me Zone Click here to Save the Shift type.
23. SettingsClick ‘Location’ in settings page.You’ll be directed to ‘Location List’ page. See below. Enter the ‘Location’ and click on‘Add’ button. Shift types added Enter the Location here Click here to add the locati on.
24. SubscriptionsIn Subscription section, the admin can perform the following actions:1.View the status of all the Subscriptions2.Add users to your account3.Pay pending payments4.Renew your account
25. View all SubscriptionsClick on ‘Subscription’ app in the home page of the admin portal.Complete details of your subscriptions can be viewed in this section.
26. Add users to Roster & TimesheetUsing ‘Add User’ button, you can add more users to your accountusing this portal. Click here to add more users to your account.
27. Add users to Roster & TimesheetEnter required No of Users, Subscription Period, select required Billingcycle and click on ‘Continue’ button which will take you to PayPal sectionfor the payment. On successful completion of payment, additional userswill be added to your account automatically. The current payment detailscan also be viewed under the subscription section. Enter no of users. Select required billing cycle. Click Continue button
28. RenewUsing Renew option, you can renew your subscription using the portal. TheRenew button will appear before 15 days of subscription expiry. Click here to renew the subscription.
29. RenewComplete the appropriate fields & click continue button to complete thepayment process. Enter No of required users. Select the required subscription Select the Billing months from the drop-down list. . cycle. Click Continue button to proceed for payment.
30. THANK YOU!For further information please contact us:Telephone : 1300 276 266Email : firstname.lastname@example.org