1. Welcome to MBPCloud’s Purchase Order system “PO’s” Admin Portal
2. MBPCloud PO Admin PortalThe Admin Portal is provided in MBPCloud in order to perform thefollowing actions:Actions AppAdd Edit Delete – TeamAdd Edit Delete – PositionAdd Edit Remove – ApproversAdd Edit Delete – StaffAdd Users Renew your account – SubscriptionAccess Control – Permission
3. MBPCloud LoginOn the Portal Login page, the Username (email address) & Password of registeredusers are entered to access MBPCloud services.
4. MBPCloud LoginWhen you login to MBPCloud for first time, this business details form will appear foronly once. To proceed further, please complete this form. Select type of your company This option will appear only when the country is chosen as Australia. Based on your requirement, select any one option. Click submit button.
5. MBPCloud AdminPortalOn Successful completion of the form the following home page will be displayed. Inorder to view the Admin Portal please click the admin link. Click here to view the Admin Portal
6. MBPCloud AdminPortalAll the functionality of MBPCloud PO will work only after completing the Admin setupprocess. This setup is explained step by step in this document.
7. MBPCloud AdminPortal Admin Setup Process FlowPlease follow this cycle to complete this hierarchy based set-up:1.Add Team2.Select required Team & add Position3.Add Staff4.Assign Approvers for the DepartmentTeam5.Provide Permissions for the Staff’s.
8. Add Team To add new Team click the team icon from the Admin portal. Under ‘Create Team’ section enter the required Team name & click add button to add the team. Enter Team nameClick add button, to add Team to the List
9. Add Position To add new Position click the Position icon from the Admin portal. Under ‘Create Position’ section select the Team from the drop-down list & enter required Position name & click add button to add the Position. Select Team from drop-down list Enter Position nameClick add button, to add Position to the List
10. Add StaffTo add new Staff click the Staff icon from the Admin portal. Under ‘AddNew’ section select the required Team from the drop-down list; enterrequired Staff name & click add button to add new staff. Select Role as Client Admin if the staff will be an approver, if else choose client user. These roles are explained more detail in the later part of this document. Enter Staff Name & Email address. If the Staff is Approver for a Department/Team select Approver Select Position from the Drop-down list. Enter Password & click create button to add the staff.
11. Assign ApproversPlease go through this Module list to assign the right approvers for the rightprocess.Module Role ProcessPurchase Order Client Admin Select this module to Staff who will approve all the Purchase Order can be Team Leader Manager.Purchase Order Invoice Client Admin Select this module to Staff who will update the Invoice amount & updates the payment details, can be Invoice Manager.Purchase Order Goods Client Admin Select this module to staff who will check the received goods with PO and approves the Goods, can be Goods Manager.Payment Manager Client Admin Select this module to staff who will approve all the invoice changes and the payments, can be the Manager.
12. Assign Approvers To Assign Approver click approver icon in the admin portal. The role of the approvers should be set to client admin, only then their names will be listed in the Manager drop-down list. Select Module based on the requirementSelect the required DepartmentTeam and click side button to move the department to the Selected DepartmentTeam section. Select approvers email address.If two levels of approvals is required select check this box to set a final approver Click add button to add the approver to the list.
13. Provide Permissions The Permission app can be used to restrict the apps and sub-menu viewed by the staffs. Select required Staff Role and Staff.Select required App Select required Sub menu
14. Provide PermissionsExample: In the Previous slide, staff Lawrence was provided access toview both Folder & Purchase app and also provided access to only limitedsubmenu for Purchase app. The same is shown in below screens for yourunderstanding. Lawrence can see only the assigned Apps Lawrence can see only the assigned Sub- menu for the PO App
15. SubscriptionsIn Subscription section the admin can perform the following actions:1.View all the Subscription status2.Add users to your account3.Pay pending payments4.Renew your account
16. View all SubscriptionsClick Subscription icon in admin portal page, the complete details ofyour subscriptions can be viewed in this section.
17. Add users to POUsing Add User button, you can add more users to your accountthrough this portal itself. Click here to add more users to your account.
18. Add users to POEnter required No of Users, Subscription Period, select required Billingcycle and click continue button which will take you to PayPal section forthe payment. On success full completion of payment, additional users willbe added to your account automatically. The current Payment details canalso be viewed in the subscription sections. Enter no of users. Select required billing cycle. Click Continue button
19. RenewUsing Renew option you can renew your subscription through the portal itself.The Renew button will appear before 15 days of subscription expiry. Click here to renew the subscription.
20. RenewFill in the required fields & click continue button to complete the paymentprocess. Enter No of required users. Select the required subscription Select the Billing months from the drop-down list. . cycle. Click Continue button to proceed for payment.
21. THANK YOU!For further information please contact us:Telephone : 1300 276 266Email : email@example.com