16. Put these two concepts together to Grow your Business Sales<br />Target Marketing<br />Building Relationships <br />on the Internet<br />
17. Social Media: What's the Big Deal?<br />If your customers on Social Media Platforms…so should you!<br />
18. Does Internet Marketing eliminate Traditional Marketing Techniques?<br />NO!!<br />But they Compliment each other!<br />
20. Internet Marketing Goals<br />
21. Use Social Media Platforms to Showcase your Business Brand and Professional Expertise<br /><ul><li>Create a Blog
22. Connect with Your Audience by giving them good content. Show them that you know your industry.
23. Cant write well? Repost (and Credit) content from other writers and sources
24. Are you a chatter box? Create your own radio show in your expertise?
25. Make sure to connect your blog to your Linkedin, Twitter, and Facebook Account</li></li></ul><li><ul><li>Use the same Colors and Logos on your Social Media Sites, Blogs, Websites
26. Repurpose Brochures, Literature, Articles, Flyers on Internet Platforms
27. Use your professional picture consistently
28. Use your professional name consistently</li></ul> Ex: If you use the name Jonathan Brown. <br /> Don’t use John Brown or Jonny Brown online <br />Extend your Offline Brand to Your Online Brand<br />
29. Let us help you with your next logo, website or social media project<br />K. Patrice Williams JD<br />Chief Marketing Officer<br />123 Target Marketing<br />www.123TargetMarketing.com<br />www.linkedin/in/kpatricewilliams<br />www.facebook.com/123targetmarketing.com<br />Available for Company & Assoc. Presentations, Keynotes, Corporate Workshops, Professional Consulting, Author Signings “Use the Power of Social Networking”707-557-7007<br />