• Prince of Persia is a video game franchise created by Jordan Mechner, originally developed for and released on the Apple II Computer in 1989. The original game and its first sequel were 2D platform games, but the series made the switch to three-dimensional following the release of Prince of Persia 3D in 1999.• Even though Mechner has been involved with the series in varying capacities throughout its history, the games themselves have been developed and published by several different companies. The first two games in the series, Prince of Persia and Prince of Persia 2: The Shadow and the Flame, were developed by Brøderbund. Prince of Persia 3D was developed by Red Orb Entertainment and published by The Learning Company on PC, and developed by Avalanche Software and published by Mattel Interactive on Sega Dreamcast. French-based video game company Ubisoft began developing and publishing the series in 2003 with Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, and so far have been the most prolific of any company in bringing out new games in the series.
• Shift 2: Unleashed (also known as Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed) is a racing video game, the 17th title in the Need for Speed franchise. It was developed by Slightly Mad Studios and published by Electronic Arts. Shift 2: Unleashed was released worldwide during March and April 2011, although it has yet to be released in Japan. Shift 2: Unleashed for the PlayStation 3 has been made available as a free download during the month of April, 2012 (starting 4/3) to PlayStation Plus subscribers.• Shift 2: Unleashed is the direct sequel to the 2009 video game Need for Speed: Shift and expands on the gameplay and features introduced with the original. Shift 2: Unleashed features over 145 cars from more than 37 manufacturers and over 36 different tracks, which players can compete in several types of races. Players can also compete online. The game also features three new main additions: an in-helmet camera, night- time racing and the Autolog feature introduced with Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit.
• God of War is a third person action-adventure video game developed by SCE Santa Monica Studio and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. The first installment in the God of War series, it was first released on March 22, 2005 for the PlayStation 2 video game console. The game, and its first sequel God of War II, were remastered as of June 2012, the remastered version was released again on August 28, 2012 as part of the God of War Saga, also for the PlayStation 3 platform. and released on November 17, 2009 as part of the God of War Collection for the PlayStation 3 video game console. With more than 4.6 million copies sold worldwide
• Devil May Cry is a series of five hack and slash beat em up video games with a modern dark fantasy and gothic setting. The series was developed by Capcom and created by Hideki Kamiya. Originally intended to be a sequel in Capcoms Resident Evil series, Devil May Cry was such a radical departure from the series style that it was developed into a new property entirely. The series centers on the main character Dantes goal of avenging his mothers murder by exterminating demons. The gameplay consists of heavy combat scenes in which the player must attempt to extend long chains of attacks while avoiding damage in order to exhibit stylized combat; this element along with time and the amount of items collected and used are taken under consideration when grading the players performance.
• Assassins Creed is a historical fiction action-adventure open world stealth video game series that as of 2012 consists of five main games and a number of supporting materials. The games have appeared on the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Nintendo DS, PlayStation Portable, iOS, HP webOS, Android, Nokia Symbian and Windows Phone platforms, and will be coming to the PlayStation Vita and the Wii U. The main games in the franchise were developed by Ubisoft Montreal, with the handheld titles developed by Gameloft and Gryptonite Studios, with additional development by Ubisoft Montreal. All games in the franchise are published by Ubisoft. The series has been a success and won a number of awards. The series took inspiration from the novel Alamut , by the Slovenian writer Vladimir Bartol.
• FIFA 13 (also known as FIFA Soccer 13 in North America) is the twentieth edition of Electronic Arts highly-acclaimed association football FIFA video game series. It is developed by EA Canada studios and will be published, worldwide, by Electronic Arts, under the EA Sports label. It will be released in Europe on 28 September 2012, in Australia HI on 27 September 2012, as well as in North America on 25 September 2012 . The game will be released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Wii, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation Vita, Nintendo 3DS, iOS and Microsoft Windows platforms. A demo of the game will be released on the 11th of September 2012, The demo teams include: Borussia Dortmund, Manchester City, Juventus, AC Milan and Arsenal.
• On 26 February 2011, five websites were discovered which seemed to indicate a new title in the Grand Theft Auto franchise.• On 25 October 2011, Rockstar changed their homepage to display the logo for Grand Theft Auto V with the "V" styled like a bank note. A message was printed below the logo stating that a trailer would be released on 2 November 2011.• On 2 November 2011, Rockstar released a debut trailer for GTA V. Giving fans a first look at the upcoming title, the trailer revealed the setting to be Los Santos, the fictional version of Los Angeles and its California surroundings, including Hollywood ("Vinewood") and rural hills and valleys.• On 3 November 2011, Rockstar Games announced that Grand Theft Auto V was in full development and that it would take place within Los Santos and its "surrounding hills, countryside and beaches", and that it would be "the largest and the most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created".
• Forza Motorsport 4 is a racing simulation game developed by Turn 10 Studios and published by Microsoft Studios for the Xbox 360. It is the fourth installment in the Forza Motorsport series, and was released in North America on October 11, 2011 and in Europe on October 14, 2011. It is the first title in the series to support the Kinect sensor alongside the traditional controller-based gameplay.• New to the series is the Autovista mode, a mode in which players can view precise details such as engine parts and interior gauges on a select number of cars. It features a partnership with BBCs Top Gear as well as its American counterpart. Jeremy Clarkson, presenter for Top Gear, provides commentary in the games Autovista mode. Other partnerships include a two year agreement with the American Le Mans Series (ALMS). Over 500 cars and 26 tracks are included.
• The Simpsons Game is an action/platformer video game based on the animated television series The Simpsons, made for the Wii, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, Nintendo DS, and PlayStation Portable. The game was developed, published, and distributed by Electronic Arts. It was released in North America in October 2007 and worldwide in November 2007. It features an original storyline written by Tim Long, Matt Selman, and Matt Warburton. In the self-referential plot, the family discovers that they are forced to participate in another The Simpsons video game. Similar to the show, the game pokes fun at popular culture, other video games, and Electronic Arts, its publisher.
• WWE 13 is an upcoming professional wrestling video game being developed by Yukes and published by THQ for the PlayStation 3, Wii, Xbox 360.  It will be the second game in the WWE series and the fifteenth overall in the combined series. It is the sequel to WWE 12, and will be released on October 30, 2012 in North America and November 2, 2012 in United Kingdom.• The game focuses on the Attitude Era of the WWE, replacing its Road to WrestleMania Mode with an Attitude Era Mode where the player plays through the Attitude Era. The game gives such characters as Stone Cold Steve Austin and elements as the Monday Night Wars a more important role in the game than in any previous WWE game.