For the following project, we were asked to take several photos and successfully edit them to a professional standard. Out of the choices given I have chosen to look at the subject off green with hints of a diary of a student, this has given me a vast range of photo opportunities.
With this photo I used a vast range of effects to change the photo to suit the desired look,
For the subject I used the colour pencil effect to to make the image look slightly blurred For this I used the cling film effect to cover the windows and doors, this allowed for a ripple effect along the windows For the walls and plants I used a mixture off pastels and the blur effects to provide a distilled image
For this photo I have used no editing effects, but instead used the available functions on the camera. Here I used the close up function, while changing the focus of the camera to bring out the main subject more.
For this photo I used the sports function within the camera, this allows me to take quick action snaps such as the subject jumping in the air.
For this photo my main aim was to experiment with the subject and a contrast of colours. The photo both fits in with the subject of green and student life as it features both a student and the university itself.